~♥•Fan Facts!•♥~

Fanfic Facts!
by: Franziescha13

1. The dolls were turned human in the expense of having their genders altered. Momo is also back but I couldn't find an opportunity to show her.

2. Inko become Izuku's mom in the real world with Hizashi though he's abroad at the moment. Their reincarnation at the expense that they're no longer witches and erasure of all memory as witches. (Including Izuku)

3. The woman that could see Izuku in the hanami (flower-viewing) was Midnight, her mom had a mental disability and so she had a little connection to the abnormality. Shouto and his mom as well, since his mother had mental trauma against his dad.

4. Shouto's mental instability is worse than his mother, he has the potential to kill and has no qualms if he dies. Stoic and edgy af.

5. I almost forgot, yes, Momo is a boy.

6. Others who had their genders bended:
Kaminari (Kirishima x Kami)
Momo (Momo x Jirou)
Ochako (Asui x Ochako)
Mina (Mina x Hagakure)
Iida (guess who, hint: most handsome 😁)

7. Masaru and Mitsuki had no idea that Izuku was actually the boy Katsuki calls 'Deku' now that she's a girl and Katsuki never told them.

8. I planned to show Todoroki's abnormal side but it kinda ruins the plot so I didn't proceed at any given opportunity at all.
(That's why there's a sequel you knoww)

9. "When he raised his head, he accidentally caught a scene of two boys kissing.

What the actual f-
The couple looked at him and embarrassedly bowed as an apology and he panicked so much that he didn't know where to look." ----
Remember this scene? It wasn't Izuku who they were apologizing to, but Shouto, who was behind him. I planned to reveal but couldn't find an opportunity to.

10. The plot was from a game. (Guess and I'll do anything you say 😊)

And that's all! Thank you so much for reading this book out of thousands out there! I'll work with my next story "Nothing Matters - TodoBaku" and then "Animatronic Love - KatsuDeku" next! Let's be friends in Facebook and tumblr! Goodbye! 😄