~♥•Monotone•♥~

Hello, me again! 😆
I just love you guys, especially those who listed my story in their reading lists!??? Like, wow!?? 😨
Thanks so much for reading this!! 😄

~•♥•~

{9:34am}

"Katsuki," Mitsuki calls from Katsuki's door.

"What is it?" Katsuki was busy reading manga when his mother called for him.

"Your friend Shouto is outside waiting for you," she happily informs.
She was so happy when she first saw Shouto, mumbling about how Katsuki choose friends properly; choosing the most handsome and polite among everyone.
They weren't really friends in the first place, he was just some creepy, tactful stalker who happened to have some odd powers or some shit.

But if it makes her happy, then maybe it's fine.

"Can you just tell him to come up here?"

"Okay then," Mitsuki left and soon, Shouto was inside.

"Hello.." He silently mutters.

"It's weird to see you enter doors instead of windows," Katsuki teases and Shouto just smiles awkwardly.

Shouto saw Izuku peacefully sleeping on Katsuki's bed, curling up like a baby in the blankets. He slowly walks over to Katsuki to not wake up Izuku.

"So what brings you here?" Katsuki asks, patting the area beside him to make Shouto sit over there. Shouto does and stares at Izuku for a long time until Katsuki snapped at him.

"What the fuck, dude? I always thought you're sensible enough to know you can't have feelings for him," Katsuki angrily says.

Shouto looks at him blankly.

"His inhuman features reminded me of someone." Shouto flatly explains.

"Inhuman features?" Katsuki looked at him confused.

"I mean his 'aura bubble' or something like that, I'm the only one who can see it." Shouto further explains.

"Do I have anything like that?" Katsuki asks.

"No, you're definitely human, your aura is transparent.."

"Deku isn't the same?"

"He has the blue color of a ghost but he can interact with objects which means he's a demon at the same time.. A demon has red colors and Midoriya doesn't have it."
Shouto looks at Katsuki.

"Do you really not know any of this? I thought you were the same as me," Shouto asks Katsuki.

"I'm not, I don't see those things except for Deku."

Shouto thinks for a moment.

"Tell me, Katsuki, you know that Midoriya isn't human, don't you?" He asks Katsuki seriously.

Katsuki thought for a moment to tell or not.

"Yeah.. I think he was supposed to be some gift for me and he suddenly became human," Katsuki explains.

"He was a doll wasn't he?"

Katsuki looks at him in shock.

"Do you know about them?"

"Not really.."

"Then how!?"

Shouto couldn't keep talking.

"I had my own."

Katsuki looked at him with wide eyes. He never expected that.

"Her name is Yaoyorozu Momo. She was a doll too until I was 10 years old. "

Shouto looked over at Izuku.

"When she was a doll, I never really took care of her. She had suddenly became human. At the time, I could already see ghosts and I thought she was one of them. But she talked to me, and played with me. I was startled because only demons could communicate with me."

Shouto laughed and smiled. Looks like a happy memory is here.
"She was beautiful too and polite and kind. She was always sick so I felt bad about not taking proper care of her ever since she was a doll. Whenever she was ill, she'd vomit blood from time to time. I feel like crying whenever she's suffering because I think if I cared for her on those days, she would become very healthy. Whatever happened though, she said she was happy. Also, I think.. I was in love with her."

Katsuki smiled.
The friend he thought that lacked so much emotion,
actually experienced love.
Not that Katsuki didn't yet, but this one looked rare.

But then the smile on Shouto's face dissolved and turned back to blank.
"Until my mother poured boiling water on my face."

Tears formed in Shouto's eyes.

"She's saying that she doesn't like me talking with a demon. She saw Momo once when I took her to drink water. She was scared of her, she hid in her room and wouldn't eat either. "

He paused for a moment recollecting his thoughts.

"She told my father about my playmate and my father got angry with her, saying that demons were nonsense, and when she still pestered him about it, he got mad and sent her to a mental hospital and Momo.."

His eyes widened and tears started to flow uncontrollably from his eyes.

"..I killed her."

Shouto narrowed his eyes, letting the tears fall as much as they want and he clutched his chest in pain.

"My mother was trying to protect me but.."

Katsuki's eyes widen.
Did he just say..
Kill..?

"She.. She d-did nothing.. w-wrong.."
His sentence constantly being cut off by his sobbing.

"Y-You killed her..?"

Shouto hesitantly nods and Katsuki gulps.

Did he really.?

That's murder isn't it?

A murderer as a friend..

Katsuki stood up and went outside.

Worse than a demon is how Shouto thought of himself.

"Friendship's over.. huh.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But then Katsuki came back.

With a glass of water. Shouto was surprised because he thought that Katsuki will be out for a while.

"Here.. Calm down.."
Katsuki gave Shouto the glass of water he carried.

What?

Is he being friendly with Shouto?

That can't be.

Shouto stared at Katsuki in disbelief before hesitantly taking it from his hand and drinking the water.

"I understand if you had family problems but.. you regret it right?"

Shouto looked down.

"I do. As if my life depended on it.."

Katsuki took a deep breath and put both his hands on Shouto's shoulders.

"I don't know if it'll make you feel better but don't you think both of you will be happier this way? Your family is fixed and she's stopped suffering. I'm sure she's somewhat happy about it too, just think of it that way and it's a happy ending, right?"

The wind blew harshly from the window, untying the neatly, closely secured curtains.
The morning sun shone and flooded the room with light..

.. Including Shouto's heart.

He smiled and happily nodded with tears in his eyes.

"Yeah." 

~•♥•~
Love triangle..? 💔😉

I'm working on one by the way!
Posted it exactly Izuku's birthday!
Check it out sometimes! 😄