~♥•Asphyxiation•♥~

You have entered the Dark Arc! 🌸😨

I'm not spilling the content this time! 😯💔

Enjoy! (I'm not even sure if I should be saying that) 😵🌼

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Izuku watched the truth uncover as cruel as possible in front of him.

He couldn't be seen.

Everyone else couldn't except for Katsuki.

What did they think of Katsuki all this time?

Katsuki is suffering traumatizing situations because of him.
Everybody's probably thinking Katsuki was mentally ill all this time.

Because of him.

Because Katsuki talked to him.

Because he appeared.

"Kacchan..." He sobbed as he watched Katsuki lash out at his mother.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Katsuki locked in his room for days. His mother brought him food but he wouldn't accept anything.

Shouto wasn't showing up either.
They haven't heard from him ever since Halloween.

Izuku couldn't get inside as well.
His everyday routine was to watch Katsuki's food get dirt on it, be surrounded by insects, and wait for Mitsuki to come and pick it up.
He slept in front of Katsuki's door and also wouldn't eat.

He didn't know what to do.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
[11:35pm]
(One week after revelation)

Katsuki went out of his room, late at night to go and drink some water.

He opened the door and saw Izuku sleeping on the floor.

Izuku curled up as much as he could on the cold hard floor, trying to keep in warmth to himself.

Katsuki felt guilty seeing the Izuku he took care of all this time, was now left scattered on the floor.

He slowly lifted Izuku up and let him lay down the warm futon.

He locked his door again and sat beside his bed, far away from Izuku.

He heard he window shuffling open and he ignored it, knowing who the visitor will be.

Shouto came scrambling in from the window, wearing a face mask and a heavy jacket.

"Why are you here,"
It's more like a statement than a question.

"Katsuki.." Shouto looked at Katsuki in sadness and worry as he removed his mask and closed the window behind him.

He walked slowly to Katsuki's direction as he took off the heavy jacket.

"Don't talk to me."
Katsuki weakly spat.

Shouto sighed sadly.

"Katsuki, I'm worried about you both. Let's talk and make up with Izuku, okay?"

"There's nothing to say."

Shouto swallowed and breathed deeply.
This is stubborn Katsuki he's talking to, he can't act weak.

"So you believe what that doctor said? That you're mentally disabled?"

"Fuck you!!" Katsuki yelled and punched Shouto in the face.

It wasn't that strong because he wavered.

"That didn't hurt at all."
Shouto complained in a serious tone. Almost angry.

"Don't fuck with me!! You mean, you'll accept this!? That everything.. EVERY moment you spent together!! Your feelings!! ALL of them were your made up fantasies!?"

"I'LL NEVER ACCEPT THAT!" Katsuki yelled, his hands clutched onto his chest.

"DEKU! THESE FEELINGS! THEY... THEY'RE REAL! ALL OUR TIMES TOGETHER.. WERE REAL...! Why.. Why is it like this..!? Can't we.. Can't we just have fun like always..? Can't we just.. "
His tears overflowed, and his body bent from all the pain he felt in his chest.

"My life's gone to shit... If only..." He made an expression of anger.

"If only he never appeared.."

The boy, who pretended to be asleep ever since the start of all the yelling, was shocked.

His body trembled, his hands trembled. His tears flowed uncontrollably.

He's heard everything, after all.

Katsuki wants him to die.

Katsuki wants him to die and disappear from his life.

He quickly sat up to run away but he halted when fast as wind, Shouto punched Katsuki in the face, anger drawn all over his own.
Katsuki looked at Shouto in shock.

Shouto wasn't finished yet.
He punched Katsuki on the gut, not pulling anything back.

Katsuki fell on the floor, holding his stomach in pain and gasping for air.

Shouto sat on the floor in front of Katsuki, tears starting to form in his eyes.

"Hey, Katsuki, do you remember?"

Katsuki looked up at him like he was insane.

"My doll.. Momo.."

Izuku slowly sunk down in the futon. Nobody has seen him yet so doing so quietly will do.

"Yeah.." Katsuki muttered an answer and stayed on the floor.

"Do you plan to.. do the same..?"

Katsuki didn't answer.
Instead, his sobs were audible.

Shouto started to cry.
"Your words brought me peace.. But that doesn't mean I've forgotten about it. The pain will never disappear, I still regret everything, I still hate myself, I'm not letting you destroy yourself like how I did so please, Katsuki, don't listen to them, and listen to what's in here.." He brought his hand down to touch Katsuki's chest, the area where Katsuki's heart is located.

Izuku covered his mouth to let in his sobs and not blow his cover.
But suddenly, arms wrap around him.

"Kaccha.."

He couldn't keep it in and cried loudly. He sat up and hugged Katsuki back, as tight as he could. His voice got raspy as Katsuki embraced him, in the hopes of getting him forgive the taller boy.

Shouto cried tears of joy and joined the embrace.

"I'll always be here for you two.. Please remember me always when something happens, I'll be more than happy to help..

After all.. that's what friends do."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

[9:56am] (Next Morning)

The door to Katsuki's room creaked open.

Mitsuki was shocked to see Katsuki walk down the stairs and go straight to the dining table.
Even his father did. They looked at him in worry and he was annoyed.

"Are we going to fucking eat or what?" He spat.

They nervously nodded and continued setting the table.

Katsuki clicked his tongue, annoyed by the awkward silence.

They eat together again for the first time in weeks.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Title Note:
"Asphyxiation" or "lack of air", it's my way of saying how much burden the sadness was to his body, to the point where he can't breath evenly.

Thank you for making it this far in my story! 🌼