~♥•What Are You?•♥~

♥7:45pm♥ [Same Night]

Katsuki starts to inspect their captured prisoner who had his eyes down and not looking at them.
He realized they had misunderstood the second the boy entered the brightly lit room.
The boy wasn't covered with blood like how they saw him in the dark. His hair was a bicolor of red and white, along with different colored eyes; dark grey paired along the white hair on the right side and blue paired with red hair on the left side. He had a burn scar onto the top left of his face which they misunderstood to be blood.

"Sorry about earlier, were you hurt?" Izuku asks in Katsuki's behalf, knowing the ash blond will never say such things.

The boy stared at Izuku for a second and one by one, his tears slid down his cheeks. Izuku and Katsuki were shocked.
"D-D-Does it hurt!? Y-You can tell us! We're not gonna hurt you, we promise!" Izuku stated in panic.
Katsuki could only stare with guilt. Izuku started to rub the boy's back in circles to calm him down but the boy ended up hiccuping and sobbing more loudly.
"Kacchan.." Izuku pleads for help.
"Go get him some water, Deku," Katsuki calmly commands and Izuku quickly stood up to obey.

The boy continued crying until Izuku came back with the glass of water.
He calmed down after drinking the water. Izuku sighed in relief and smiled at Katsuki. Katsuki returned it with a smirk, bragging about his abilities in every situation.

He then asked the boy, "What's your name?"

The boy was quiet for a moment.
"..Shou..to.."

"Then Shouto, why did you keep watching Deku through windows?" Izuku looked concerned and looked at 'Shouto' with a scared face.

"Well.." He gulped.
"I saw him walking with you one night and I sensed something off about him.." Shouto took a glance at Izuku and the latter flinched.

"Truth is that.. I'm able to see things that isn't supposed to be seen.. Also communicate.. I could see ghosts.. Even demons.. And you, you have the color of a ghost but there is something more than that.." He looked as if he was thinking very hard, furrowing his eyebrows.

"What are you?"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
[7:49am] (Next Day)

Izuku rubbed his eyes as he sat up from the bed. He was surprised to not see Katsuki by his side but he forced himself to be not scared, not when they already confirmed that the boy out the window wasn't a ghost.

Speaking of which, that boy, 'Shouto' was escorted back home by one of their maids. His family was apparently one of the wealthiest in town. Katsuki didn't answer him either when he asked what Izuku was. It felt kind of strange to tell him.

'Why did he cry when he saw me? Does he know anything about our kind? He did ask what am I..' Izuku's thoughts swallowed him and he didn't notice he was in the kitchen.

He rubbed his eyes and saw Katsuki in there. He ran over to hug him but in his surprise he couldn't. He looked at the person more clearly and confirmed that it wasn't Katsuki but Mitsuki, Katsuki's mother.

Izuku tried to touch her.

His hand tried to grasp her clothes and it was stone solid, like there's a barrier. The contact would create ripples through the air and cannot be penetrated.

"It can't be.."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
[11:59am] (Same Day)

Izuku sat on he sofa quietly until he heard the door creak open.
He heard Katsuki mutter his name almost inaudibly and Katsuki walked towards him.

"You missed me?" He snickered playfully and patted Izuku's head.

"Yeah.." Izuku looked at him and Katsuki smiled genuinely at him while behind Katsuki was his father who wore a broken hearted look as he stared at his son.

"Come on, let's go back to my room," he grabbed hold of Izuku's hand and led him upstairs.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
[12:13pm] (Same Day)

"Kacchan, where were you from?" Izuku asked as he curled up in Katsuki's bed to avoid watching the taller boy changing his clothes.

"Hmm.. From the hospital. Nothing much were found really. We go there every week to check up, gotta keep healthy and all, it's a pain actually, sometimes I doze off instead of listening to what the doctor has to say, I know that there's nothing wrong with me," Katsuki explains and sits beside Izuku after he changed.

"Are you sure you're fine?"
Katsuki looked at Izuku confused.

"Well, I think so. Why, do you see anything wrong with me?"

Izuku could clearly remember how Katsuki's dad looked as he stared at his son.
"No.. There's nothing wrong."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
[2:39am] (Next Morning)

Izuku shifts uncomfortably in his futon, shaking off the feeling of a penetrating gaze. It was already confirmed that there was no boy in the window but he could still feel it.

What if Shouto wasn't the real one? What if they caught the wrong one and that real one is already prowling around their room?

Izuku took a glimpse on the window and he screeched at the sight of Shouto peeking inside again.
"KacCHan-!" The panic in his voice was obvious and Katsuki awoke startled.

Katsuki immediately took a glance on the window and he trembled, only for an instant, but it was obvious he was quite startled.

He quickly stood up and went for the light while Izuku kept tailing him. He opened the window and helped Shouto climb inside.

"S-Sorry.." Shouto said while playing with his fingers.
"..for startling you two.."

"What's the matter? What were you doing out there?" Izuku asked handing him a glass if water.
Shouto quickly took it and drank it all up. He then looked over to Katsuki.

"W.. What's your name?" He asked.
"You're Kacchan? And that's Deku?"

"N-No! They're just nicknames!" Izuku clearly protests against having someone else call him 'useless'.

Katsuki snorts.
"That useless boy is Izuku Midoriya, and I'm Katsuki Bakugou!" He introduces with a wide happy grin.

Shouto smiles at Katsuki.
"Katsuki-san, nice to meet you."
Katsuki nods but Izuku stood bewildered. 'No 'nice to meet you' for me?' Izuku thought but let it go, he thought that maybe Shouto didn't notice him.

"Hey, two-face, I don't think I heard you greet Deku?"
Shouto snapped off his smile and glanced over Izuku.

"Nice to meet you too, Izuku-san."

And the three of them talked until 5 in the morning.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
[8:55am] (A Week Later)

Katsuki went home from school. He went there to enroll, telling his mother he wants to go back to school and that Izuku and Shouto would be there with him. Mitsuki was happy and agreed almost immediately. It would be a great chance to meet real friends.

~•♥•~

Guess what happens next!
Until next time!
Bye! 😣😆