Day 1

It was 5:00 am I had only 5 hours of sleep last night, but I needed to wake up to get ready for the first day of school which started at 6:00 am. I looked around the room...it felt so weird to be surrounded by people I knew so little about. Sophia was still sleeping and Brittney was already up eating her breakfast which consisted of bacon,ham and sausages.

"Hey look who's finally up ! "

Jamie got out of the bathroom.

"SHUSSHH you're gonna wake Sophia up and you know she's very annoying in the morning."

"So...you guys knew each other before you came here ? " I asked.

"Yeah, we were neighbors." replied Jamie.

"And we also were part of the Clan together." said Brittney.

"The Clan ?"

"It's a place were every young werewolves need to go before they attend this school...so we knew pretty much everyone except you..." said Sophia that had finally woken up.

"Sleeping beauty is now awake !" said Brittney sarcastically.

"HA.HA. Now let's get ready we don't want to be late !!" replied Sophia.

~ An hour later.

"You girls are late on your first day. Congratulations on being my worst students this year. Now let's get started...we've lost enough time with their foolishness. We're gonna start with information about werewolves. In folklore, a werewolf is a human with the ability to shapeshift into a wolf either purposely or after being placed under a curse or affliction. I would say that for us it's considered a curse that we have from generation to generation. It really takes a lot of our energy and concentration to become a wolf and it hurts like hell. So today we're gonna do exercises to prepare our body for the transformation. Start running NOW !"

Everyone obeyed and started running around the forest.

I've never been the sportive kind.Honestly I HATE everything that is related to sports.So I ran for a bit and took my cell phone to look if I had received text messages.

Kian is everything to me, he is the only guy that can make me feel this way

"Hey ! Why aren't you running?" said Noah teasing.

"I think I twisted my ankle..."

"If Mr.Derek sees you on your phone he's gonna litteraly murder you and trust me he knows how to turn into a wolf."

"Noted"

"HEY NOAH ARE YOU GONNA STAY CHITCHATTING WITH THE BEAUTIFUL ANGEL OR ARE YOU GONNA RUN !!!" screamed Michael.

Noah rolled his eyes and smiled at me. I take it back...Noah is the only guy that can make me feel this way.