Origins of Love

Kylie was looking at me with wide eyes, fully aware that I was simping over half the boys in the room. It was now Joseph's turn to tell his story, he was the only one left with Ian and Crystal. Cara, Robert, Colton and Liz had already shared that they were born vampires like Kylie and her whole family.

-Basically darling, I'm from the viking age which started around 793 AD. My siblings and I were attacked by a group of vikings that were clearly vampires and got transformed to join the group. After we got transformed we decided to kill them all instead of working for them. When we came back to our village everything was on fire and everyone had passed away. My siblings and I decided to move away and we established ourselves, in what is now London, and lived there for centuries. My brothers and sisters are now scattered around the globe but I decided to come here and learn things that I may not I've learned yet...I'm glad I came because it gave me the opportunity to meet you darling...

He took my hand in his and kissed the back of it. I was blushing but tried to hide it. Kylie signalled Ian that it was his turn.

-Well...I think you already know me and my story pretty well Angel, if I'm not mistaking.

He was starting at me with his icy blue eyes. I couldn't hold his gaze any longer so I just asked Crystal to tell her story.

-I'm originally from ancient Rome, I was born in a wealthy family with a lot of privileges but even if you were rich in Rome back then you didn't have any right as a woman. I've always been really provocative and always liked to be heard even if it caused me trouble. Rome was slowly starting to crumble and I was taking part in many rebellions which caused me to be sentenced to death. Luckily before it happened a nice woman saved my life and transformed me. After that I kept helping women in need around the world and through time.

-Wow that is a beautiful story Crystal...I am truly blessed to be your roommate.

She hugged me tight. After a few more drinks we said goodbye to our friends and went straight to bed. I couldn't fall asleep because my mind was constantly juggling between all the handsome vamps I met tonight and Noah. I woke up the next morning super exhausted. Kylie and Crystal were both fresh as a rose since they only sleep for the principle and not the need of it.

-Today's the day where you're officially gonna become a vamp are you excited?

-Yeah I guess...

After getting ready I headed downstairs joined by Kylie and Crystal to a big room where my vampire baptism would take place.

-Hello everyone! We are joined today by our new member Angel...she's very special since she isn't officially a vampire yet. Today we are going to guide her towards that path...

The tall dark lady slit her wrist and fed me her blood, I could only taste metal and feel the warmth of her blood in my throat. I wanted to puke but I hold it in since I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of everyone. After a few minutes, she took the same knife she cut herself with and slid my throat. I could feel my life draining out of me. Everything went black, suddenly I woke up again but I felt more powerful and invincible. I could see better, ear better and move quicker. I really needed and wanted blood now. As if the teacher could read my mind she offered me a packet of blood. It tasted like sweets and strawberry milkshake and no longer like iron. Everyone started clapping in unison, my second identity has officially been unlocked and I felt stronger than ever as an hybrid. The rest of the week was going to be crucial, I would be developing the basics and would get stronger. Kylie took my hand and guided me to our dorm.

-You know this week is going to be pretty epic Angel, we'll all be working together to help you develop your abilities!

-What do you mean together?

-Well basically the older vamps like Crystal and Joseph will teach you the basics while the new vamps and I will continue our classes with the teachers.

-You must me kidding right ? You're telling me that I will have to have classes with Ian and Loick as teachers...

-Yeah most likely since they're pretty old...

As we were talking we heard footsteps coming toward our room and a soft knock on the door. Kylie told the person to come in, Ian opened the door and walked in.

-Angel...please follow me, I'm gonna be your first teacher today.