Day 43

It was the day after my birthday I woke up with a kitten licking my nose and remembered the wonderful gifts Étienne offered me for my special day. I couldn't wait for the fall break to be heading to Europe and traveling with my man. Until then I had to attend my classes which wasn't that bad since it allowed me to hang out with Kylie, Étienne and Loick. The boys and I kept working on our project but I felt like the vibe was off and like the guys were hiding something from me. I decided that it was better for me to stop overthinking and simply let things go. The Halloween party was happening soon so I had to plan a perfect couple costumes so that Étienne and I could be matching while we celebrate our first Halloween together. I was browsing online it see if I could find what I was looking for when Ian sat next to me in the common room.

-Hey

-Hey ? I replied

-What are you doing?

-Hum...Why are you asking? What do you want Ian ?

-I just wanna talk to you ! Why are you acting like we never dated or like you never loved me.

-Things have changed it's the way it is...I'm happy with Étienne but you already know that. You already destroyed one of my previous relationship why can't you accept the fact that I am happy without you.

-Because I don't believe that you are. That's why.

Étienne and Loick saw the scene unfold from far away and they decided that it was time for Ian to leave.

-What's your problem Ian ? If you don't leave her alone I'm going to make you regret you were born.

Ian stood up and was now standing a few inches away from Étienne's face.

-What are you gonna do French boy ? Hit me with a croissant?

Étienne was about to hit Ian in the face until Loick stopped him.

-Stop buddy he's not worth it...

Étienne took my hand and we left the common room.

-What the hell was that Étienne? I was handling it.

-You're mine Angel...I don't want him to be around you acting like a dick and trying to steal you away from me.

-I'm not a prize to be won...but I know you're the love of my life. I don't care about Ian anymore you know that.

-I know, good girl.

He caught me by suprise so I grabbed him by his shirt's collar and started making out with him.

-You're driving crazy Angel I am so in love with you.

I looked at him intensely still out of breath

-I love you more. Do you think we have time before our next class to go back to my dorm ?

-Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting? replied Étienne with a naughty tone

I laughed as a reply and we hurried back to my room before heading back to class.

-We should do this every day...

I giggled and blushed as I got flashbacks of what just took place all over my room. The teacher saw us talking during his important lecture.

-Am I bothering you ? Yes you two in the back.

-No sir...I apologize

The teacher continued his lesson and Étienne turned to me.

-I prefer when I'm the one you're calling sir.

-Shut up !

He laughed and we kept flirting with each other during the whole class. I knew I had been in love before but it never felt so real and I never truly felt the connection that we share in the past. After the class I decided to go shopping with Kylie, Loick, and Étienne for our Halloween costumes and Halloween decorations for our respective dorms.

-Chace is being super strange. He keeps texting me over and over again and that's like super scary.

-Kylie you have to block his number I am pretty sure he's insane like he doesn't have a normal behaviour at all...You gotta focus on your self and be a bad b for Halloween.

-You're right that's literally all that matters babe.

-Righttt ! I'm glad we're both on the same page.

We kept looking at costumes and trying some on to find the perfect one but also to laugh and have fun. Étienne and I tried a couple costume and we got out of the dressing room together to show Ky and Loick.

-OMG ANGEL YOU HAVE TO GET THESE !