Day 42

Today was finally my 18th birthday, I was waiting for it the whole week and was very excited. It was my first birthday ever where I would have a huge party since tonight was the masquerade ball. This week I got a lot closer with Étienne we spent every moment we could together. We also worked a lot on our project with Loick and attended our other classes. The whole week had me stressed out about my outfit because I wanted the night to be absolutely perfect. When I woke up this morning I was feeling euphoric and opened my door to find bouquet of pink peonies with a note from Étienne.

"I hope your birthday is going to be as special as you want it to be. You're getting old I never thought I'd be dating a grandma"

The day was starting especially well with his cute note. I jumped on Kylie's bed to wake her up like I always did on each of my birthdays.

-IT'S MY BIRTHDAYYYYY I AM 18 !!!!

She started jumping with me on the bed even though she doesn't like waking up. She decided to give me my gift right away since she's incredibly bad at waiting or keeping secrets. She handed me a big pink box with a very sparkly ribbon wrapped around it. The wrapping itself was gorgeous. I opened the box to find an insane amount of makeup and other beauty products. Kylie and I are huge fans of makeup so this was literally the best gift she could ever give me. I carefully looked at every product and we decided to give ourselves face mask before starting to get ready for the masquerade ball. After almost six hours of preparation we were finally done and ready to head to the ball. I opted for a gorgeous pink ball gown with white flowers and Kylie rocked a sexy black gown.