Day 30

Today was my last day with the werewolves, I felt sad but I was excited to see what would happen next. I already knew that I would miss all my friends, especially Noah since I became a lot closer to him these last few days. I heard a knock on the door so I got up and opened the door to see a tall man that looked very formal holding a parchment. I thanked him and started reading the letter that was coming from the principal. This letter was to inform me that I was going to join the vampires for the next 30 days. I was feeling mixed emotions, I was going to finally live with Kylie again but I was also going to see Ian again and I knew it would change the dynamic.

During the whole day we practiced transformation and hunting, I tried staying as focused as possible even though I had a lot on my mind. Kylie had told me a lot about the vampires and everything I would have to learn and it seemed pretty complex. Dom was very clingy the whole day and I'm guessing it's because he realized that I would be leaving soon and that he wouldn't have me by his side to back him up all the time. After the class I went back to the cabin to have my last evening with the girls.

-I'll miss you girls...

-We know but you'll be fine, you always are and you'll be with Kylie.

-Do you know any other vampires?

-I mean you already know a lot of them because of Kylie but I've heard a lot about Loick...he's not to be trusted...he likes to seduce a lot of women and break their hearts.

-Like a lot of vampires I already know...

-You're kinda right they really like playing with girls' emotions but I know these guys are your favourites.

-I hate that you're right...but I am with Noah again and he treats me like a queen.

-Angel I don't wanna stress you out but do you know if it's gonna last when you're going to be surrounded by a bunch of hot vampires that want to date you.

-I can control myself Jamie...I love him

-I know...I know

She hugged me tight and I tried to hold back my tears. After a few hours of us chatting I decided to get out of my cabin to spend time with Noah one last time before leaving. He was waiting outside for me on time as usual.

-Hey...

He seemed distant but I knew it was because he was afraid to lose me. I approached him and kissed him with all the passion that was left in me.

-I love you Noah...I am yours and you are mine and nothing will ever change that...forever.

-You have no idea how much I love you little wolf.

His eyes were glistening with tears. We hold each other for a while and stayed silent while looking at the stars above us. I knew I didn't want this moment to end because tomorrow would change everything. I kissed him one last time before heading back to my cabin. I could barely sleep all night due to my high level of anxiety and all the anticipation. I heard a knock on the door and decided to go open it.

-Miss Angel ?

-Yes that's me...

-Would you please follow me to your carriage that will escort you to the mansion ?

-Hum...yeah

My world was about to flip upside down and I couldn't do anything about it...