Day 31

I embarked on a carriage ride that took me to an amazingly huge manor. Everything looked dark and spooky, like it was out of an old Dracula movie. I stepped out of the carriage and pet the dark horse a little bit before entering the mansion. My heart was beating extremely fast and I felt like I was about to faint. The thought of seeing Ian again was making me nauseous, I was afraid I would fall in love again.

A tall white man opened the door and led me inside

A tall white man opened the door and led me inside. I could see a bunch of vampires staring at me, some in disgust and others with lust. I spotted Kylie with a bunch of her friends and immediately recognized Joseph by her side. He smirked at me and started approaching, Kylie followed him and I could see she was extremely excited to hold me in her arms again.

-Angeeelll OMG I missed you so much !

She grabbed me and hold me tight so much that I couldn't breathe properly anymore.

-I missed you too Kylie...this place is absolutely breathtaking...

It was indeed really incredible, I felt like I walked right into a fairytale. The walls were decorated with golden flourish and there were columns everywhere. Everything was a bit dark but it added to the vampire charm.

-I bet it's a lot prettier than where you were staying with the werewolves

I replied to Joseph with a simple chuckle. I didn't want to be trashing the werewolves already after only a few minutes with the vampires.

-I'm glad I could discuss with you again Angel

-Me too Joseph...

I could feel my face turning red, these vampires have a way to make me feel all sorts of ways. Kylie grabbed my hand and dragged me to what I assumed would be my room. When I entered I saw Crystal laying on a bed and two other free beds.

-This is your new bedroom for the next thirty days ! You'll have Crystal and I as roommates which I think is a pretty great deal if you ask me.

-It is an amazing deal Kylie ! I cannot way to spend some time with you...I really needed that.