Day 18

The four last days have been magical, Noah and I are happier than ever, I would even say we're in love...With everything that happened I never thought we would've been able to even be friends again but we managed to talk it out. I'll be leaving the werewolves soon...I don't want to, I finally feel like I belong somewhere.

I received a text message from Noah.

I still don't feel a hundred percent over Ian

I still don't feel a hundred percent over Ian. I don't think it's fair to play with Noah's emotions and pretend like I'm alright, I need to tell him that Ian and I had a special bond and that he hurted me deeply so he knows what he is getting himself into.

I had to get ready,dress up and go to class.

~Noah's POV (point of view)

Angel seemed a bit weird...does she still have feelings for Ian...now I'm the one overthinking everything. I need to chill and get to class if I don't wanna be late !

I was late. SHOCKER ! Derek looked at me with a death stare, I knew I was in trouble.

-You're late Mr.Flynn ! I thought second year students knew the rules...I guess I was wrong. I told you that today was important because we are welcoming a first year student for the day.

Please let it be Angel...

-Michael welcome !

It's not Angel...

-Michael is gonna be improving is abilities with our help.

Michael is a great guy but I wish it was Angel, I desperately needed to talk to her.

-I think I'm gonna learn a lot with you guys !

We needed to show Michael how to be a greater werewolf, which isn't an easy task...not that he's not good but teaching just isn't something that I'm good at.

-Hey Noah ! I heard you were back with Angel.

-Yeah, I really want this to work bro...

He put his hand on my shoulder.

-I think it will you're an awesome guy and you're wayyyy better than that filthy blood sucker!

-I don't know if that's how she feels though...

-Angel is sincere she wouldn't be back with you if she didn't feel anything for you man.

-I sure hope you're right!

I tried to stay focused but my mind was always wondering off...I was going to see Angel tonight and I had a gift for her.

~Angel's POV

Today was great we learned how to change certains parts of our body without doing a complete transformation. I was excited to see Noah but I was also concerned he wouldn't understand what I had to say.

When I saw him walking towards me all my insecurities vanished.

-Hey how was your day ?

-It was great ! How was yours ?

-It was okay...I couldn't wait to see you !

He swept me off my feet and kissed me passionately.

-I love you Angel...

-Me too

I couldn't possibly tell him about Ian...

-I have a gift for you !

-A gift ? What's the special occasion?

-No special occasion...just my love for you.

He gave me a little black box. I opened it to reveal a beautiful necklace.

-Wow

-Wow...Noah it's beautiful!

-I want you to remember the wolves when you leave...

-I'll never forget you Noah...

We spent the rest of the night stargazing. I know I should have told him about my feelings for Ian and how I truly felt...but I loved Noah and I didn't want to ruin what we had...