• 7. For a loved one •

In the evening as Maanvi entered her home, she was again filled with bitter loneliness. For a moment she had forgotten all about her loneliness. But she should have gotten used to this loneliness by now considering she was an orphan. Besides there was just too much to worry about and here she was selfishly thinking about how lonely she was.

'Virat Sir sure is lucky to have someone who cares about him.'

A bittersweet smile spread on her lips. After all a heart wants what it wants. No one stops wishing for what they want but don't have. That's just makes us humans right?

"Mannu di! That old geezer is here again. Hurry he'll do something."

Ravi came running, his face ful of panic.

"Let's go then."

They hurried to her old home.

She braced herself for upcoming events. She felt so helpless at this moment not knowing what to do, who to ask for help. She sighed.

"What are you doing here again? Didn't I tell you before to get lost and never come here again. I told you already my answer will always be no."

"Oh, are you sure dear? There's only 3 days and my men informed me, you're yet to find a solution or even money. Banks won't approve of your loan. So what will you do now?"

"I don't need you to worry about me. You can take your farting self home. Three days later you will be the one trying to find a solution to get out of a court case. Why don't you try to find a lawyer to defend your worthless ass till then."

"You bitch!"

The old man in his temper was aiming to teaching her a lesson but his son held back his wrist.

"No, dad. Not right now. It will be more fun to hear her eat her own words 3days later when she comes grovelling at our feet. Nothing can change her fate."

He smirked giving her a lecherous look.

Maanvi shuddered inwardly knowing his words were true. But she won't let him see her weak self. She knew then, she had to let go of her pride and ask Virat for help.

___________________________________

At Vadhera house, the moment was joyful like never before. They had already discussed the marriage arrangements even before asking Jeevika. Priya was that excited. And it didn't help that Jeevika's family also couldn't wait for their daughter to start her new life. Although they didn't want to part with their only daughter yet but they understood Naren and Priya's concerns. It was better to get them married with only close ones present and then hold a grand reception to make it public. So they too agreed to get the pair married in 6 days.

While Viren was happy he was also sulking on the inside. Since he knew about their marriage getting fixed, he hadn't seen Jeevika even once. And he wasn't going to until their wedding. Why you ask, our sweet Jeevika had a smart moment and had already made arrangements for the week as well as her replacement. While Viren was busy in his meeting at a restaurant, he received an email.
It was regarding Jeevika's leave of absence for a week and informing him of arrangements she made on her own without asking him. By the time he came back to his office to confront her about, she had already left home reasoning that she had family emergency. And all this he got to know from his temporary secretary Shilpa.

'Jeevika, just wait. How long will you escape from me? Ultimately you have to come to me. I will punish you then.'

He smirked thinking about how he was going to punish her. Poor Jeevika, unknown to her fate was blissfully sharing happy moments with her parents.