The Ball

It was a lovely day and Asgard was getting ready for the grand ball they were going to have that night, it was a celebration for Thor's becoming of king

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was a lovely day and Asgard was getting ready for the grand ball they were going to have that night, it was a celebration for Thor's becoming of king. "Loki, Thor, please dress up in your very best outfits. Kings and queens from all over will be attending and I need you both to look your very best," Odin told them. "You can be sure of that, Father," Thor replied with a gracious smile. "I don't NEED to look my very best," Loki said. "I'm just there for the food and drinks." "Loki!" They both said at the same time. "Why can you never do anything I ask of you?" Odin asked. "Because maybe I don't want to for once in my life," Loki replied. "You NEVER want to," Thor mixed in. "Stay out of this, brother," Loki warned. 

"I can do what I want, and YOU, kind sir, are being very rude right now," Thor told him. "Zip it!" Loki hissed. "Loki!" Odin spat. "Yes, father?" Loki asked. "Stop being YOU," He said. "You know I can't do that," Loki teased. "Whatever. I expect you BOTH to be ready. Tow, tow!" Odin said, and he left. 

. . . 

Night dove in, and Loki was trying on different clothes. "Don't want to look my absolute best tonight," Loki said. "If I can't even be king, then I might as well disgrace this celebration by coming and looking like some kind of bum." He kept using his mischievous powers to change his outfit. Finally, he stopped on something he liked. "This isn't exactly bum-style, it's quite nice-looking. But I can't resist, it looks too good on me. And if something looks good on me, that means I look good for the ladies," Loki said as he admired himself in the mirror. 

After that, he finished up and went downstairs to the ball. Everybody was either dancing or laughing or getting wasted. Loki just wanted to be sitting on the throne and enjoying food, but Odin was already sitting there speaking with the queens and kings of other kingdoms and palaces. Loki jogged off to the food table and began gobbling up the food they had there. Sif, who was looking her best tonight, came over to him and said, "S'up, Loki. Getting loaded?" "That's right," Loki said, stuffing a gigantic cupcake into his mouth. 

"Gods, why can't you just enjoy a party for once?" She questioned. "First of all, it's a BALL. And second, Odin is spoiled. He has WAY too many of these and it's tiring for me. And THIRD, don't use that expression on me because I'm a GOD myself. Now get lost, I need to insanely stuff myself," He told her. "Fine, if THAT'S the way you want it," Sif said, and she started walking off. But then she stopped in her tracks. "You know what?" She said, turning around. "What?" Loki asked. "I'm not going to let you act like a douchebag anymore and ruin my day. Stop getting fat and dance with me. Come on, everyone's doing it. You look like a--" "Like an idiot? No I don't," He interrupted her. "Yes you do," She insisted, she grabbed his hand and tugged him on to the dance floor where they found Fandral doing the wonka.        

He was dancing to some kind of mortal song called 'Funky Town'. "What kind of horrifying music is this?" Loki asked in horror as he twirled Sif. "It's called 'Funky Town'. It's a song one of the mortals from Midgard picked out," Fandral replied, dancing lively. "Well I hate it," Loki said. "You hate everything," Hogun remarked. "And you look like an idiot," Loki insulted as Hogun danced to the music. "Oh well, well, well," Fandral said seductively as he caught sight of a beautiful girl with black wavy hair and tan skin. "What am I seeing here? I like it." "Oh Fandral, will you ever stop flirting with every woman you set your eyes on?" Sif asked with a sigh. "Never," He said. "Especially not when it comes to Lilith, daughter of the Duchess from Opengard. See ya later, guys, because I've got some 'smoochin' to do." And he pranced off to gorgeous girl who was apparently Lilith.

Loki was feeling quite sick of being twirled and twisted around by Sif's horrific energetic dancing when a familiar voice called him. "Brother!" He turned around and found Thor strolling towards him. "Hey bro, what's up?" Loki greeted. "Good," Thor replied, then he took notice of Sif standing there. "Sif! My God, I didn't even RECOGNIZE you in that outfit. I must say, you look quite like the gleaming diamond when you're off the battlefield." Sif blushed very much and said, "Oh please, Thor. I can rock a WAY better look than this." "So, enjoying the ball?" Thor asked Loki. "Oh yeah, totally. . .NOT," Loki said. 

"I thought so," Thor laughed. "But I thought I might brighten up your day by introducing you a new somebody you haven't quite met before." "Oh hurrah! Another annoying douche that will probably sicken my day even more," Loki goofed. "Loki, I present you, Lady Jane Foster," Thor said. In he brought the most beautiful woman Loki had ever seen in his entire life. She had gorgeous long brown hair, with a smooth complexion, comely lips, and the most amazing, deep and intense eyes. She was wearing a black dress with different designs on it. It was like Loki was in a deep magical trance that he couldn't quite escape out of. It was like being inside a dream, the warmth of it around you. He felt like he could never wake up from this because she was so amazing, so beautiful, so. . .what was this feeling? 

"Loki. LOKI. LOKI!" Thor's voice shoved in. Loki stirred and shook his head, he was back in the real world, with everyone staring at him. And that was when the feeling of embarrassment overtook him. "I-I-I'm sorry," Loki stammered. "I-I-I was th-thinking." "Thinking? HAH! Another great excuse to NOT meet someone new," Volstagg laughed. Loki didn't even mind that insult, he was just so mystified by this strange new girl. Jane. Foster. Jane Foster. "Are you alright, brother?" Thor asked, looking weirded out. "Oh, yes. I'm fine, totally fine," Loki lied, but he didn't even look at Thor, he just kept staring at Jane in great wonder. "So, Thor. This is your brother Loki, isn't he?" Jane, the mysterious woman, asked. "Yes, darling," Thor replied. "Wait! DARLING?" Loki gasped. 

Thor looked REALLY weirded out. "Yes, Loki. I mentioned that she was Jane Foster AKA my GIRLFRIEND. Were you not listening? Or you were you 'thinking'?" Thor said. "I was---" Loki thought about how he had gone into that mysterious, deep trance. He might have possibly missed some words coming out of Thor's mouth about his relationship with the girl. "Okay, whatever was going on with you, I'm sure it's over now," Hogun said. 'No, it wasn't,' Loki thought. 'Whatever it was, he couldn't stop it. This feeling was too much, it was overwhelming.' "So, tell me, Loki. After trying to murder my hot hunk's ass so many billions of times but then helping him at the end of the day, who do you think you are? A bad guy, or a hero?" Jane asked, raising her eyebrows and smiling. Loki gulped. If anyone else would have said that to him, he would have punched the living daylights out of them. But with this girl, he just couldn't. There was something about her, that, that----- 

"Who do YOU think you are, asking that kind of question to me, lady?" Loki snapped. Everybody went 'ooh'. This girl's sass was too much for Loki, and he didn't know why he wasn't defending himself like usual. He HAD to at least say something back to her to show her who was boss around here. Jane chuckled and said without looking offended at all, "I think I'm Jane Foster, Loki, Son of Odin. The girl with all the questions that are yet to be answered." Loki stared at her again, he was drowning in those eyes. That's it. He couldn't take it anymore. "I'm gonna go get drunk," He randomly commented, and dashed off before anyone could stop him. Volstagg, Hogun, Sif, Jane, and Thor all looked at each other in surprise. "It's okay, he's always like that," Thor quickly reminded himself and them. "He's always himself. Loki." 

Meanwhile that, Loki was getting wasted. He drank up about four big glasses of strong gods wine and was feeling rather tipsy. He didn't know why he felt this strange, mysterious way about Jane, but he was sure to stop it. By getting drunk. By the time he reached his seventh glass of wine, he was completely unstable. He couldn't even put the glass to his lips to start drinking. He dropped it and crashed to the floor. He was unconscious. The last thing he saw before he blacked out was Thor running to him, and Jane there with him. 

                                                                                  TO BE CONTINUED. . . . . . .

So? How do you guys like it? :):):)  

With All The Love In My Heart :)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें