Party Up At Sakaar!

As they led Jane and Darcy into a room, there were a bunch of alien ladies in there. "What the heck? Is this our room?" Jane asked. "Yeah," Scrapper 142 said, then she looked at Loki. "The guys are gonna be in another room, which is closer to my room." Jane balled her fists. "And just a fair warning, the Grandmaster tends to sleepwalk so he might walk right into you ladies' room and climb into your beds and uh, well, he tends to sleep-do-something-else," She explained. "So just be sure to lock your doors." Jane and Darcy stared at her with wide mouths and eyes. "What?" Darcy asked. "Well yeah, now you know. Also, the servants will get you ready for the Grandmaster's Grand Ball. Bye then!" Scrapper 142 said casually, and the doors slammed shut.

"Wait, a ball?" Jane gasped in surprise. But they were already gone. "Well, to put it in simpler terms, you all have been cordially invited as guests of honor at the Grandmaster's Grand Ball that he is throwing tonight," One of the alien servants said with a creepy smile. "Eeeek! Okay," Jane said. "So, would you like to start getting ready?" "Uh, it's WAY too early," Darcy said. "No, it's actually not as early as you think. It's getting quite, and we find it better to OVERPREPARE!" One of the servants said. "Oh God, fine," Jane said. "Whatever. It's fine, Darcy. We get dressed, get through this party, find out what this guy wants from us, and then leave first thing in the morning to find Thor."

The alien ladies dressed them up into gorgeous, beautiful robes with gold trimming and golden earrings with golden headpieces. They bedazzled their faces with a few glittering sparkles to add the finishing touch. "You both look magnificent!" The alien ladies complimented them. "Just magnificent!" "Yeah, thanks," Jane replied, grateful but creeped out on a scale of 1 to 10 being 8. "Alright, so where is this ball?" Darcy asked. "We'll lead you there," The ladies replied, and they opened the beautiful room's doors, leading them out. They walked through the horrifically painted hallways of DISGUSTING taste, then they reached some doors with loud music coming from behind them. "Here we are," They said, and they slowly opened the doors, revealing a wondrous ballroom with many different types of creatures dancing around. 

Jane gulped and said, "Wow, this is HUGE." "Where are Erik and Loki?" Darcy asked. "Do not worry, you will find them in time. Perhaps in this room right now," The alien lady said. "You may proceed." Jane and Darcy went down the stairs. As Jane was walking through the crowd of dancing people, she saw the Grandmaster strolling towards her. She realized that her and Darcy were wearing an excessive amount of cleavage and the dress was hugging their curves, they probably looked like some nice targets for the Grandmaster right now and probably some other potential predators in the room. "Darcy, let's go. QUICK!" Jane said, she hurriedly grabbed her arm and tore through the crowd. Without realizing who was in front of her, she crashed into someone and almost fell, if it weren't for them to catch her. She looked up and saw that it was Loki. "Loki?" Jane asked, she was trembling. "Darling, are you alright? You look like you just saw a ghost," Loki said, caressing her face. "What are you doing?" Jane snapped, pushing him away fiercely. "Calm down, hon," Loki said. "Remember, your code name and code role." "My code WHAT?!" Jane asked. "It was Janelle, right? Yeah it was. And MY name will be Lokane. And YOU Erik---" "No, no, and NO! We are not making CODE NAMES for ourselves, we don't even have to tell these people who we are, they will NEVER know," Jane argued. 

"Darling, they ALREADY know we look suspicious," Loki said. "And that's why we have to pretend we're other people too with other lives." "What do you mean?" Jane asked. "Ooh, can I be Magongo?" Erik asked. The others stared at him. "Why the HELL would anyone wanna be called that?" Jane asked. "I don't know, I just like the name," Erik said. "Well MY name is gonna be Droboobla,"  Darcy said. "Why is everyone coming up with these completely stupid names?" Jane asked. "And MY name will most definitely NOT be Janelle." "If I say it's Janelle, it's going to be Janelle, understand?" Loki said, he slapped her bust. "AAAAAAA!!!!" She screamed, she tried to jump on him to punch him but they held her back. "Don't stoop down to his level," Darcy said. Annoyed, Jane shouted, "STOP!" "So basically, I already told these people who we are. So in this situation, Erik is my dumb fat-ass half-alien housekeeper, and Darcy is my sexy au pair, and you, sweetheart, are my fiancee that I recently got engaged to," He explained. "WHAT?!" Jane screamed. "How could you lie like that? You didn't even ask if I was okay with that FAKE-ASS background story! No, let's change it up, I'm the supreme princess from planet Whatever, you are my slave, and Erik and Darcy are my faithful servants as well." "Slave? I like the sound of that," Loki said suggestively. "UGH!" Jane gagged.