Heimdall's Call

Thor's eyes fluttered open

Thor's eyes fluttered open. He was awake. He wasn't dead. But he had been in deep slumber for too long, he knew it. He just knew it deep inside himself. 

But where was he? Where was Thor? He couldn't quite make it out, he couldn't understand. He was in complete darkness and didn't know where this was. 

He tried to move, but he couldn't. He tried to move again but he just couldn't move, he was stuck. What was wrong with him? Why couldn't he move? Thor struggled and struggled but with every passing moment he was getting more frightened and whatever was holding him down seemed to be getting tighter. 

FLASH! Suddenly, as if all the darkness had been swallowed up in a lightning second, everything blasted into bright lights. Thor looked around and made out a galaxy, he was inside some kind of swirling magical portal, kind of like the Bifrost, but much more calm, soothing, slow, and relaxing. He looked down and saw himself strapped tightly to a golden chair. Thor tried to move again, but this time, something happened when he did. The chair began rapidly zooming through the portal, almost flying. It was going so fast and it was such an incredibly strong feeling of fright for some reason that Thor couldn't resist it. He screamed so loud that his insides were ready to explode. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jane sat bolt upright in bed. She was sweating cold sweat, lots of it, all over. She was breathing heavily and fast and she was so frightened, she couldn't explain it. She felt so, so, so scared. So-- "Morning, love," Loki greeted. Jane looked up and fixed her eyes on his annoying, smug smile. Immediately, she felt warm and safe again. She knit her eyebrows in disgust and said, "Ugh, get away from me. I'm exhausted, I'mma going back to sleep." She tried to roll herself back under the quilt, but Loki grabbed her by the arm and pulled her close to him. "You've had enough sleep to get over that last-night exhaust, deary," He told her. "I'm pretty sure you can handle a hearty breakfast to get you going, for today we have a big and busy day." Instantly, all the memories from last night flushed back into her mind, even the crazy horrific nudity-involved ones.

"You dog!" She spat, she whacked him on the head with her pillow. Loki spilled his mug of coffee that he was holding all over the bed, staining it badly. "BITCH!" Loki shouted. "HEY!" Erik yelled. "WHOA!" Darcy exclaimed in surprise. "Can everyone just calm down, please?" Erik asked. "The morning's barely started and you guys are already creating ruckus. What are you, a quarreling old couple?" "Couple? Zip it, Erik," Jane said as she started removing the sheets from the bed to clean them. "Yeah, Erik. Zip it!" Darcy agreed. "Now I have to go get a whole new cup of coffee, thanks to you," Loki murmured. "What? I heard that!" Jane shouted. "Oh yeah? How about you make me a new cup of coffee after what you did?" Loki snapped. "Well maybe if you hadn't looked at me last night none of this would have happened!" Jane bellowed. "I didn't think I'd see your bare breasts if you would have secured that thing better!" Loki bellowed back. 

And that was when they realized that they were having this awkward loud argument right in front of Darcy and Erik who were eating their breakfast. A donut fell out of Darcy's open mouth and Erik let the milk drizzle out of his, their eyes were wide. They were frozen. "What in God's name did you say happened last night?" Darcy asked slowly. Jane quickly straightened her hair and nightgown and walked over to the breakfast table. She completely ignored Darcy's question and started casually munching on her Maple Brown Sugar oatmeal Plenti yogurt like nothing had ever happened. An awkward silence happened. Loki sat down too and started loading his dish with ten chocolate donuts with sprinkles, pancakes, waffles, pop tarts, toaster strudel, and a warm mug of milk. He finished gulping down his whole mug of milk, then yelled, "ANOTHER!" And smashed it on the floor. Everybody screamed and jumped!

Jane got up from the table abruptly and said, "That's it. Breakfast's over. I think I made it clear to Thor last time that there would be no smashing cups at the table, I guess he didn't think it would be wise to pass on the goddamn rule. Get up, people, we've got a long day ahead of us." "But I didn't even get to have my fourth pop tart," Erik complained. Jane looked at him. "That's not funny, Erik. You're supposed to be watching your diet. What fourth pop tart? What the hell are you talking about? UGH!" Jane said, and she quickly ran into the bathroom to change. After she was finished, they went downstairs to have a second breakfast in the buffet below. After that, they checked out of the Dewberry Inn and went outside to where their van was waiting. "Alright, people. Everybody in, we need to find Thor," Jane said. "But we just got up," Darcy moaned sleepily. "And you just had coffee," Jane replied. "So I don't know why you're still yawning all over the place. Besides, it's been a whole night, Thor is probably looking for us." 

"Are we going to talk about the life-threatening, life-changing, drastic monstrous and demonic cloud that happened yesterday? Or are we just gonna leave it at that?" Loki asked. "Loki, I'm going to find out who these demons are, trust me. But first---" "But first? Shouldn't finding out who, or what, these demons are come first?" Loki interrupted her. Jane inhaled deeply, then said, "Thor is what comes first. Got it?" Loki hated the way she was obsessed with Thor all the time, but if he was going to make this work, he would just have to comply and go along with it. "Whatever," Loki said, rolling his eyes. 

"Alright, let's just go and--- what the hell?" Jane stopped in her tracks. They all looked up and saw a bright portal opening up in the sky, flashes of light and magic swirled down on them and Loki smiled. He knew what it was. It zapped them and sucked them up into the sky, disappearing with them as if they and it had never been there before. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Erik, Darcy, and Jane screamed loudly at the top of their lungs. Loki was cackling loudly, he was really enjoying this. 

KAPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were all standing inside the Bifrost of Loki and Thor's home sweet home, Asgard. "Home sweet home," Loki said. He was smiling casually as if nothing had happened, but everybody else was wheezing and coughing and trying to regain their breath and consciousness. "I think. . .EEEGH!. . .I lost. . .EEEGH!. . .my voice! EEEEGH!" Darcy wheezed, holding her throat. "Well maybe because you were screaming so much inside the portal. Heh! Amateurs," Loki teased. Erik threw up and Jane fell to the floor. "HEY!" Loki shouted, pointing at Erik sharply. "No puking in the glorious temples of Asgard!" "I can't get up," Jane groaned. "Oh please," Loki said, he bent down and grabbed her and helped her on her feet. "I don't need your help!" She hissed. "Feisty little chick, aren't you?" He said. "I like those the best." "Yeah, you wish!" Jane spat. "Oh yes I do," Loki thought in his mind. He stared down Jane's curvaceous body. He eyed her perfectly slim legs, her gigantic rack, her beautiful face--- He only realized then that Heimdall was standing there, waiting to be acknowledged. "Oh my! Heimdall!" Loki gasped, taking notice of him. 

"Yes, it is I," He replied in his usual deep, soft, soothing and mysterious voice. "Jesus Christ!" Erik and Darcy cried together at the same time in awe. Heimdall noticed them and didn't seem to change his mysterious expression, he just raised an eyebrow skeptically. "We just encountered an Einstein-Rosen Bridge to this amazing godly world that Thor told us about! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! AND THIS GUY HERE, THIS GUY RIGHT HERE! WHAT'S HIS NAME? OH YEAH! HEIMDALL! OH HEIMDALL, YOU'RE SO AMAZING! THIS IS ALL SO AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Erik rambled loudly in extreme ecstasy and joy. "Are you done?" Jane asked. Heimdall looked at Loki and said, "Mortal?" "Obviously," Loki replied. 

"But anyways, Heimdall, we were so surprised. Why did you suddenly blast us up into the Bifrost out of nowhere?" Loki questioned curiously. "The King, also known as your Father, requests to see you at once. All of you," Heimdall replied. "Why? Did we do something wrong?" Jane asked, knitting her eyebrows. "No. This is very serious, what is going on is very serious. And it concerns the demons that you have previously almost encountered face-to-face on Midgard, your home Earth," Heimdall explained carefully. "Miss Jane, I cannot see your beloved Thor anymore."