Request-Calum Hood

bananasarehappy this ones for you. I hope you enjoy. Love, Lilyann (let me know if you want me to change anything) (bold is in her mind)
You was just doing the fan girl things. 1. Listening to the new album
(cough) https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/youngblood-deluxe/1369109074 (cough)
2. Reading smut books
3. Stalking them on Instagram and Twitter
Little did you know you brother was best friends with the one the only Calum Thomas Hood. So it could seem very stalkerish if you was just blasting the album through the house. "ALLIE TURN IT DOWN I HAVE SOMEONE OVER." Your brother yells from the bottom of the stairs. "Okay" You say. You walk over to your speaker and turn it down. "I'm hungry god damn it" she mutters to herself . She looks down at her attire. A messy bun, 5sos shirt, and some really short pajama shorts. "Fuck it" You say to yourself. You run down the stairs. You begin to look through the fridge. "Ugh" you say. You close the fridge door. You have to walk past the living room to get to the pantry where your snacks are. Lets just hope it's not one of his hot friends. You glance into the living room. There playing video games and who the hell is he I've never seen him. You turn away and open the door to the pantry. Flip up the light switch turning the lights. You grab a water and take a sip. You also grab a snack. Now walking past the open way leading into the living room."You cheated Calum" your brother says. The water you once had in your mouth flies out and onto the floor. "What was that,Allie?" You brother says. "Yeah." You say. You grab paper towels to wipe up your mess. "Boo" Your brother screams into you ears. "Ahh, god damn it." You say almost slapping your brother. "What did you do to her?" A thick Australian accent says. "Huh?" You say. "Why does that sound familiar?" You mutter. You grab your phone off the counter. You turn around to have Calum Hood standing right in front of you. "WHAT THE FUCK?" You scream like the fan girl you are. "Hi" Calum says. "Umm.. hey." You say. "Sooo... I see and hear your a fan" Calum says. "Uh yeah." You say. "Dude what are you taking so long for?" Your brother screams from the living room. "Coming give me second." Calum says. He pulls you in for a hug. You hug back. His hand slips into your pocket. "My phone number." Calum says. He winks then walks back into the living room. "What the actual fuck just happened." You say to yourself. You walk back up stairs. You turn off the music. Then you call your best friend. Tell her what happened.
Time skip cause I'm hella lazy...
It's been almost a month since you met Calum. Today he is taking you on your guys third date. Yes you are now dating Calum Hood. (Shhh don't tell the press).
Yet again a time skip( 5 months later.....)
Calum's body presses you up against the wall. His lips crash into your. He pulls away. "Are you sure you wanna do this Allie." Calum says.

I'm gonna do this in two parts. It should be up sometime on Monday.