18~ Luke Hemmings 💫

Your best friends with Jack, today Jack and you were coming back from graduation. You were excited to finally see the rest of the Hemmings family, especially Luke, considering it been years. Luke was turning 18 tomorrow. Jack pulled into the driveway. Your so exited your shaking you can't wait to see how hot Luke has gotten. Obviously you've seen pictures he's either sent you or posted. Jack stops the car and turns it off. As soon as Jack does this you rush out of the car.

" Jesus Christ y/n exited much?'' Jack asks. Letting out a small chuckle afterwards.

"Yes i'm very exited!!!! You announce. In a very high pitch voice from pure excitement.

"Go ahead, go see Luke I'll get your bags." Jack says.

"THANK YOU!!!" You scream.

You bolt into the house. You give the Hemmings parents.

"Where's Luke and Petunia?" You ask.
"Up in Luke's old room sweetheart." Mrs. Hemmings says.

You head up the stairs. You walk into Lukes old room. Him and Petunia are sprawled across the bed. You lay down in front of Luke. He instantly wakes and wraps his arms around you.

"Oh my god. Your finally back. My babies back!" He says.

(Oh shit I forgot to mention they were basically a thing before you went off to college oops 😬)

"I'm back. I'm back for good." You say burying yourself into his chest.

"I missed you so much y/n." Luke says playing with your hair.

"I missed you more Luke. Now let's go down stairs before your parents get suspicious babe." You say. You roll yourself out of Lukes bed. You pet Petunia and you make your way down the stairs Luke following close behind.

Time skip because I can bitches!!!!!!!!!!!
Dinner after Mrs. Hemmings and Mr. Hemmings left......

"Luke's gonna get some tonight ain't he." Jack says.

"Oh my god Jack stop." Luke says putting his head in his hands. You can still see him blushing.

"You two are gonna have birthday sex aren't you?" Jack asks.

"Jack stoppppppppppppppp" Luke begs Jack.

"Nope you two are gonna have birthday sex!!!" Jack says.

"Hey baby. Sure baby, call me when your 18 Luke" You say. You get up, and walk away from the table. You walk out the door winking at Luke before it closes.

TIME SKIP AGAIN BECAUSE BITCH I CAN!!!!!!!!

The next day......

You've gotten everything ready for Luke. Whips, Paddles, Ropes, Handcuffs, Ball gags. Everything. You've shaved and gotten all ready for Luke.