Making Him Mad-Luke Hemmings 💫

I stopped the car right in front of the boys' shared flat and walked up to the door.

They were having a party this night. Allthough they have loads of parties and I am invited to every single one of them, I was quite nervous. I have been horny for the whole day and finally wanted to get laid. Since me and Luke have been dating for a really long time now, I know how to make him jealous.

I plucked at my dress, fixing it a bit. My hand reached out to knock on the door, but I realized it was completely stupid. The music was booming, so they surely could not hear me. I opened the door and walked into the big house. Teenagers were dancing everywhere and I didn't know most of them. I was a bit late, since there were already so many people. The only thing I wanted right now, was to see Ashton. Easily because he was a part of my plan. My plan to make Luke jealous. My plan to finally get laid. I felt myself getting wet as I thought about the things a jealous Luke would be able to do.

My legs carried me to kitchen, where I grabbed a drink and went back into the living room. I sipped at the red cup, but I couldn't surely say what it was. Something really strong, that burned my throat. My heart skipped a beat when I finally discovered Ashton in the crowd. He danced with a tall blonde girl. I walked over to them and he let go of her, talking to me instead. She looked at me in arrogance and walked away.

"Hi, Ash.", I smiled up at him.
"Y/N!", he shouted. I could tell he was completely drunk, which was even better for me. "You look nice in that dress."
I giggled, thanking him. Suddenly, I could see Luke from the corner of my eye. I stepped closer to Ashton, our bodies touching. "You look hot in that shirt.", I smirked. He raised an eyebrow and got into the game. We both put our cups down. His big hands travelled down to my butt, just resting there. I could feel Luke exploding. I turned around and started to dance against Ashton, grinding my hips into his crotch just like the girl did before. He moved his hips perfectly to mine. That was when Luke interrupted us. He pulled me away from Ashton.
"What the fuck man?", he growled. I don't think I have ever seen him angrier before. Ashton excusingly raised his hands and walked away. Luke turned to me, whispering something in my ear, but I couldn't hear him because the music was too loud. He grabbed my arm tightly and pulled me upstairs. The music was more silent up here, so I could actually hear what he was saying.

Luke stopped in front of his room, just to kick the door open. He threw me onto his bed, my wettness growing by every step. He came closer to me, hovering between my legs and whispering, "You've been a bad, bad girl, Y/N. Flirting with Ashton, yeah?" He pulled down my short dress and kicked it to the floor, leaving me in just my panties and heels since I wasn't wearing a bra. "You will have to be punished."

He took off his pants and threw them next to my dress. His lips attached mine. I excpected him to be rough, but not actually so rough. Lukes tongue slipped into my mouth straight away, taking control over everything. I tugged at the hem of his shirt and he took it off, too. He ripped off my panties and his boxers. I felt him enter me fastly, and thrusting hard. He almost slipped out of me, but then pushed back in at such a fast pace, I almost saw stars. I dug my nails into his back, making sure to leave marks. My orgasm built up fast, but I wanted more.

"Oh, Ashton.", I moaned. Luke suddenly stopped thrusting. He looked at me angrily and pushed out of me, leaving me whimpering. He walked out of his room and into the bathroom, which was his own. I didn't want to finish myself so I waited for him to come back. When he did, I saw he had something in his hands, but I couldn't tell what it was. He placed the things on his bedside table and told me to sit up. I did as I was told and he cuffed my hands onto the headboard of the bed. I looked at Luke, I was completely surprised. He took something in his hand and got closer to me again, so I could smell the alcohol in his breath.

He kissed the corner of my mouth and I could hear something vibrating. I looked down at my naked body and saw Luke holding a vibrator near my clit. He pressed it lightly onto the sensitive spot and I moaned loudly. He suddenly pushed it into me, rocking it back and forth. It felt amazing, to be honest. I tried to move, arching my back, but Luke held my hips down with one hand. He moved his face closer to my core, licking a wet line over my clit. He then blew cold air onto it. His lips attached my clitoris and sucked at it, adding even more pleasure. I couldn't even feel my orgasm building up when it suddenly hit me. I came all over the vibrator, so Luke turned it off again. He grabbed duct tape from the beside table and pasted up my mouth.

"I don't want you to make a single sound, understood?", he smirked. Luke thrusted his length into me, just as fast as he did before. I held back every moan and just let him do his thing. He took hold of my hips and slammed my body onto his cock. Many moans escaped his mouth and I could tell he was close, but so was I. I now arched my back, telling him I was gonna release soon.
"Cum for me baby!", he shouted. I came on point, my juices running down his big cock. He shot his load into me almost at the same time, but he didn't push out of me. Instead he kept rocking his hips into me and took the duct tape off my mouth. I let out a few loud moans.

"Yeah, right there Luke.", I almost yelled. It didn't even take me long to reach my high a second time. While I cummed, he started rubbing my clit. I almost couldn't take all the pleasure. I squirted on his body, I was a moaning mess.

He finally slipped out of me and laid down next to me.

"Holy shit, that was so good.", I breathed out heavily.
———————————————
Stay horny my kinky friends. Love ya.