Babysitter-Ethan Dolan 💫

"Mom I don't need a babysitter i'm 18 for crying out loud." You pleaded.

"That sucks he is only a year older then you and you two can study or something, or go swim." Your mom announced before walking out the door leaving you alone until your babysitter comes.

"I cant fucking believe my mom got me a babysitter." You say to your best friend.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. You say your goodbyes to b/f/n. You get up off the couch and answer the door. Holy Shit. Your babysitter is fucking Ethan Dolan , towns most popular boy.

"Hi i'm y/n and my mom thought it was necessary to get me a babysitter so your here." You say walking into the kitchen leaving the door open for Ethan to come in.

Ethan walks in the kitchen.

"sandwich?'' You offer holding out one for Ethan.

"Thank you y/n." Ethan says.

He gently takes the sandwhich from you. You two stand awkwardly in the kitchen eating. You throw away your paper towel and wash your hands.

"Wanna go swimming? We can get to know each other." You ask Ethan with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure." Ethan answers.

"Follow me you can borrow some swimming trunks if you like." You say.

You start walking up the stairs into your room. You make it into your room and find yourself a bathing suit and Ethan a pair of pink swimming trunks.

"Here ya go. You can just change in here I wont look if you don't." You say.

Turning away from Ethan. You begin removing your pants dropping your underwear right after. You put your bottoms on. At this point you hear Ethan undoing his belt and his pants dropping to the floor. You move slightly to the right where theirs a mirror. you pull your shirt off and unclip your bra. You grab the tanning lotion off the dresser. You lather your front quickly realizing you can't do the back. You hold your top on your boobs.

"Are you decent?" You ask.

"Yeah i'm all good you?" He says.

"Ok can you rub this on my back please?" You ask turning and holding out the lotion.

"Y..Yeah sure turn." He says.

You turn around and hold your top. His smooth hands glide across you back and rubs it in completely. He hands you the lotion and you put it on the dresser.

"Can you tie it please?" You ask him motioning your top.

"Sure." He says quickly tying it tight.

"Thank you. Do you mind if my friends come over? Their bring drinks and food and shit.'' You ask.

"Yeah of course. Can Gray come over?" He asks.

"Of course." You answer.

Ethan and You make your way down the stairs and into the pool. Of course you grabbed towels and the two beers you had left in the fridge. Your parents don't really care if you drink or smoke.

"Hold on, i'm gonna go grab my bong and some weed out of my room." You say.

This leaving Ethan alone for a few minutes. You make your way down the stairs and back into the pool area. You quickly text your 2 best friends and ask if they could bring some drinks and munchies, and if they wanna smoke some more weed. Then further you text your dealer to come on over that your gonna buy today. You sit on the edge of the pool.

"Wanna smoke?" You ask Ethan.

"Yeah sure." He says.

He pulls himself up onto the edge of the pool beside you. You hand him the bong after he dries his hands off. He situates himself. You hand him the lighter. You two begin to take turns. Eventually you run dry. Your high as fuck as well as Ethan. You've bought more weed and your 2 best friend and Gray have arrived.