Shit-Harry Styles 💫

You coud hear the buzz of it before you could push open your bedroom door, your heart dropping all the way down to your toes. The sight of your best friend Harry with your vibrator raised up to his face looking like a kid in a toy store caused your face to heat up to a thousand degrees.

"JESUS HARRY, PUT IT BACK!" You'd screech, scrambling with your hands reached out to grab the toy from his grip.

Before you could grab it, he'd quickly stand up from where he laid on your bed with a loud cackle and raising it out of your reach.

"No fuckin' way! When'd ya buy this thing!"

Groaning and flopping backward onto your mattress dramatically, you cover your eyes with your arm unable to even look at his teasing smirk.

"Aw! C'mon angel! It was just a question! You didn't exactly hide it very well from me!" Harry would coo with a gentle hum, shutting off the toy and sitting at the foot of of your bed. You could feel the tips of your ears burning as all the embarrassment flooded over you like wildfire.

"Darling. Lovie. Y/N."

You finally look up on the call of your name, Harry never choosing to address you by anything but a sweet pet name. You'd be met with the iconic Harry smirk, any words that you'd say for him to drop the subject dead in your throat.

"You're fine, petal. It's human nature! Sexual relief!" Harry starts to reason with you, beginning to crawl over to where you are laid on your bedspread

"In fact, the only thing that bothers me really is the fact that you'd wasted your money on this thing instead of coming to me first."

Suddenly, your face would become flushed for a completely different reason, eyes locking onto Harry's as he'd start to hover over your figure partially.

"I bet it doesn't even hit all the best spots in ya. What a shame. It's just cold, hard plastic. It doesn't know what y'like."

The vibrator would shake to life in his hand, slowly beginning to drag the tip of it in small circles over your lower stomach. You can't help but to shut your eyes, your hands coming up to wrap around his forearm to calm yourself.

"Harry, I- I can't-" "You can't what."

Harry would interrupt you, sliding the vibrator down lower right over your clothed clit, stealing a breathy sigh of relief from you.

"Atta girl. That's it. Just feel it, let me make you feel good."

Your hips would start to rock up against the toy, eyebrows furrowed in concentration as Harry leans down to press his forehead to yours, pressing sweet and encouraging kisses to your lips.

"Is this what ya do every night, Little one? Tryin' to be quiet enough so that your roommate doesn't catch ya getting off?"

Harry's words were almost like gasoline to a house fire, the building knot in your lower stomach beginning to wind up tighter and  tighter with every word he said. All you could answer was with whines and moans, your thighs trying to close around the vibrator, but the brunette man keeping them open with his own leg.

"Such a pretty baby, y'know that? Absolutely dripping through your panties and I'm not even in you. Look a' that pretty pout, nearly drivin' me insane." Harry rambles absolutely taken with the sight in front of him.

As soon as you'd have enough strength to open your eyes again, the sight of Harry gazing down at you as his bicep flexed with the motion of meeting your thrusts with the vibrator only pushes you even closer to the edge.

"Jesus, H, I'm really fucking close- please." You'd rush out, feeling the buildup of your orgasm in your stomach as Harry bites his lip hungrily down to where you meet the buzzing plastic.

"Fuck it."

Harry quickly shimmies down to your hips and almost tears the fabric from your lower half, completely exposed to your best friend as he eyes you for permisson to absolutely ravish you. You can barely finish your first desperate nod before he dives in, tongue sliding across your enterance before wrapping his lips around your clit.

"Sweet as a peach, sweetheart." Is all he'd say before flicking his tongue over your bud quickly, causing you to shoot up and bury your hand into his nest of curls for support. He'd never break eye contact with you, your thighs spasming around his head as he'd gently nip at your clit and lap at your labia like it was his last meal on earth.

"Harry- Please. I'm so cl- close." Was all you'd stutter, the man pulling off and sliding his index and middle finger into you carefully.

"Give it to me. Cum on my fingers and show me how good I make you feel, angel."

He'd curl his fingers right against your g-spot, smirking in satisfaction at the small gasp he gets whenever he's found it, and begins to pump them in and out with purpose. It takes your breath away, your back almost not touching your sheets from how high it's arched from the feeling.

"I know lovie, I know. Y'squeezing so tight, let it go for me. Y'been such a good girl, cum on Daddy's fingers."

And that's what tips the iceberg, your eyes clamped shut so hard that fireworks explode behind your eyelids. Your orgasm washes over you like warm caramel dripping from your head down to your toes, all the tension in your body leaving with it.

As soon as your back with reality and you're able to open your eyes, Harry's seen cleaning off his fingers and smiling down fondly at your relaxed frame. He affectionately tucks some of your hair behind your ear and bumps his nose against yours in a silent exchange of 'I love you.'

Pressing a quick kiss to your parted lips, Harry sits up and sheds his shirt, chucking it to the other side of your room before crawling back over your body. With a mischievous grin, the boy gently tugs at your shirt and tilts his head to the side playfully.

"Are there any other toys y'been hiding from me, doll?"

———————————————
Stay horny my kinky friends. Love ya.