Caught~Liam Payne 💫

It had been to long, to fucking long, and now look at me. I'm laying down on the bed that I share with my boyfriend of 3 years with 2 fingers deep inside me because Liam has been to busy for me for the past month. A month since he was inside me, since his hads were on me, since we had shared more then a quick peck on the lips. My fingers worked quickly inside of me as I searched for my release, moaning lowly as I pictured Liam's head between my legs , his eyes looking up at me as he smirked, just like he knows I liked. "Liam. Fuck baby please" I moaned lowly, clenching my eyes shut tightly.

A tongue flicked over my clit and pulled on my wrist causing my fingers to slip out of me. My eyes flew open as i tried to sit up but two strong arms pushed me down and pulled me closer. "Fuck." I moaned loudly as my eyes meet Liam's. My body fell back into the bed as my hands tangled in his hair. "Baby I'm so close" i told him as he worked his tongue faster and curling the fingers he had stuck in me. I cryed out loudly as I met my release. I panted loudly as Liam pulled his body up next to mine, stripping me out of the little cloths I still had on before taking off his own. His lips met mine as he started to slowly starts to push himself into me.

"It's been a month Li." I whispered, causing him to stop his movements abruptly.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"It's been a month since we have done any of this."

"No we just had sex a few days ago." He chuckled as he finished pushing himself into me.

"No, that was after Jamie's wedding, last month." I whispered, my head turning away from him a I continued "you've been busy."

"I'm so sorry baby. I looks like I have time to make up for" he replyed, catching my lips once again before sliding out and then back into me sharply. A soft gasp escaped from my lips with each one of his thrusts. Slow out, hard and fast in. It didn't take me long for my high to build, the felling of Liam inside of me and his lips on my neck was all to much after not having them for so long. I cam with a yell, Liam's release quickly following mine.

Rolling onto his back, Liam pulled my body next to his and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. "I'm sorry for neglecting you lately." His voice broke through the silent room. A kiss on his chest was all I have him for a reply as a snuggled my body closer into his as I tried to find sleep.

"Round two in the shower?" Liam more told me that asked as he sat up quickly and began to get of the bed. He walked to my side and extended his had out waiting for me to take it as I looked at him like he was crazy. "I told you I have a lot to make up for be told me as he grabbed my hand and started dragging me to the bathroom in a fit of giggles, sleep long forgotten.