Epilogue

One month later

The Wedding of the Crown Prince and Crown Princess was an event that went down in history as the most unforgettable event their world had ever seen.  Not for the elite names of the guests, the dancers who had arrived from every land and every clan, or even the lavish food and wine.  It went down in history as being the most prominent wedding of their worlds most highest elite, two people who only showed up for the union, before disappearing and leaving their hosts, families and the Skylord red faced and angry.  Not only had he sent his soldiers in search of them, but the entire wedding entertainment was forced to perform to an empty banquet table.

The board game became a daily routine, that would sometimes take them days to complete before they fully exhausted themselves.  They traversed every part of their world and the Mortal Realm, allowing the board game to take them to wherever the marker pointed.  

That day, having completed a round of what Ye Hua termed as Zǐsè ànniǔ (Purple Button) because red and blue make purple, and for the purple buttons Ye Hua had gotten into the habit of leaving  behind as a calling card,  and also in order to keep the game private should they be overheard discussing the game,  Bai Qian spun the dial, only to suddenly blush bright red and back away from the board.  

"Ye Hua, that picture was not on the board before." she said looking at him in horror.

"That's because there are pictures within pictures Qian Qian. When one picture has been played, the one behind it will come forward.   It's the only way I could fit all the places we have visited together onto the one board." he replied as he moved closer to look at what had made her blush.

Leaning down over it, Ye Hua burst into roaring laughter.  "Well now.  This will be more pleasurable than any place we have visited yet!" he said as he handed her the dice.

"Ye Hua, we can't, what if we get caught?" she whispered, scared they might be heard.  

"Behind your impregnable barrier my darling, we most certainly can.  Roll the dice." he said laughing and so ready for what was coming.

Of course the dice landed on red.  Bai Qian had not yet worked out that it was a loaded dice and before she could run away from him, he quickly magicked away her clothing, so she had no choice but to precede.  

Wrapping them both in an impregnable privacy barrier and then strengthening it for good measure, she wrapped her arms around his neck tightly and buried her face in his neck as he lifted them both into the air and straight into the Grand Hall of Kunlun Mountain.

Not only did they make the wildest love they had ever experienced thanks to Ye Huas insatiable desire of rough and wild sex, he insisted they make love on the platform, something he had always wanted to do, but had never had the nerve until then.   And not only did they spread themselves out on the platform and all over Mo Yuans teaching cushion, they left him a purple button as their calling card.  

In the initial stages of their marriage, the board game took most of their attention, as the honeymoon period was given to them both as a gift from the Skylord, which basically meant neither of them had to return to their duties as the Crown Prince and Crown Princess for at least three months.  And in that time, they made full use of it.  

Purple buttons were turning up all over the world, that eventually, a lot of gossip and untruths were spread as to who was responsible for them and why.  Not even Mo Yuan could find a rational explanation for the one he found on his own platform, considering there had been no visitors, and seeing as his Disciples had not been anywhere near the others that were found, he was completely mystified by its appearance.