Chapter 12

Sophie begged Grady to let her go and meet up with Fitz. He finally agreed, but insisted that she had to return in time for dinner.

Keefe and Sophie light leaped to Everglen, and they found Biana triumphantly reading the list of matches aloud to Fitz. The aforementioned was in fetal position on the ground. Linh watched, not quite hiding a look of amusement at Fitz's predicament.

"Number 36: Zephille Bernard—oh hi Sophie!"

"Biana's told us something about a Matchmaker's list?" Sophie asked innocently. Fitz just groaned.

"Took you long enough to get here!" Biana complained. "Now I'll have to start over." She sighed dramatically.

"Noooooooo." Fitz complained.

"Number 1," Biana read pointedly. "Caris Breeza."

"Who's that?" Sophie probed, a teasing tone in her voice.

"She's in Fitz' year at Foxfire. He's always been too shy to talk to her." Biana informed her. Fitz seemed to be past the point of forming words, and just made some sort of garbled strangled sound.

"Also, Linh and Sophie can't be on his list—Linh's Banished and Sophie hasn't done her Matchmaking stuff yet," Biana reminded everyone. "So if he ever gets another scroll, Sophie could be on it. Or if Linh gets unBanished."

Linh blushed, but Sophie just winked at Fitz and then collapsed in laughter at the look on his face. Keefe's face was unreadable. Sophie poked him in the side and he involuntarily smiled. Then he kissed Sophie, dramatically passionate. Sophie was dying of laughter, but also yelling.

"Ew, ew Keefe you're licking me! Ah, stop slobbering all over me!"

Biana was shouting and clapping, "Break it up kids, break it up." Sophie covered her face and blushed fuchsia.

"My eyes! I can never unsee this!" Fitz declared. "This is worse than Biana reading all of my matches!"

"Interesting. What about, say, Number Five?" Biana questioned innocently. Fitz shouted out, but Biana talked louder than him. "Now, number five is Stina." She explained, serious but not quite hiding a smirk at Fitz's words of regret. "That's fun." Biana's words were almost drowned out from the roar of Sophie, Keefe and Linh laughing hysterically.

"Shut up." Fitz mumbled.

"And then...blah blah blah blah number 15 is our very own Marella." Linh's smile looked a bit forced, and Fitz reassured by taking her hand.

"Awwwwwww." Biana crooned. Fitz pulled Linh over so they were sitting close together on the floor. Tam walked in right as Fitz kissed her cheek.

"Whoa, let's not let things heat up too much down here." Tam quipped. "Biana, you were supposed to be keeping an eye on these two." Biana rolled her eyes.

"I was trying to, but Linh got upset and then my brother got protective and this disgusting sweetness started happening." Fitz pointedly put his arm around Linh. Tam glared back at him, but was distracted as another person joined the group.

"And this is my life now," Dex announced, emerging from behind Tam. "Couple, couple, couple. And I won't even get be able matched because of the whole discrimination thing. There's no way to find a girl."

"Sophie and I aren't getting Matched and we're fine. Hey, Marella's left." Keefe pointed out.

"We aren't?" Sophie asked, a hopeful smile on her face.

Keefe returned her smile. "Honestly, seeing Fitz with his isn't giving me much hope."

"Dude!" Fitz complained. Keefe just looked at him until he said. "Okay, that's fair."

Keefe turned to look at Dex. "Well? Marella?"

"Oh, so you're just pairing me up with the one girl who's not with any—hey Marella's single!" Dex concluded. Keefe rolled his eyes.

"Go get her! Go! Go!" Biana shouted playfully. Dex walked in every direction except towards the door, before finding it and running.

"The final ship," Keefe said. "My work here is done."

THE END.

And that's the END except for the epilogue DON'T FORGET THE EPILOGUE.

Now, it may seem like I'm giving up (all Wattpad books are a good 72 chapters long), so that may be a little true. Well, was I planning on writing more? Yes. But there'll be an epilogue, as I said before, DON'T WORRY. I didn't think this was going to be the last chapter until I wrote Keefe's final line, and knew it kind of summed up this whole thing.

Anyways, thanks for staying with this ridiculous book. Thanks for the support while I took month long breaks (I think this is the quickest I've written a chapter. Cuz obviously last time when I said I would publish tomorrow and I had something ready, I had like three sentences done.)

I love all your support, your comments, followers, votes, reads, (is that all of them?), pointing out incredibly large mistakes I've made (ie Psychic to Physic) and just everything. I mean, 4K reads. Remember when I freaked out over 1000?

Thank you! (Also, what should I write next??)