15‼️

Jayda pov

"Wake up" kentrell  shook me "mane wake up"

"What" I mumbled

"We have to get up"

"Im tired" I lied, I was laying in the bed for a good minute acting sleep cuz I didn't want to get up. It was Father's Day and my dad passed away and it always felt weird for me on fathers days because my dad wasn't here with me.

"It's boutta be 2 get up" He smaked my ass and I groaned getting up fast asf.

"Fuck you do that for" I stood up on the bed

"Cuz I can and you my bitch" he bucked back.

"I'm not ya bitch" I bucked back

"Yes you is" he stood on top of he bed with me.

"Nigga sit ya ass down you don't want no smoke"

"Girl I want all the smoke" he hit me in my head and I hit him on the side of his face.

He started punching me in my head fast as shit and I could barely get any hits in but I got him one good time in the head and he picked me up slamming me on the bed making both of us fall then he got on top of me smirking holding my hands above my head.

"Ard nigga you win" I was outta breath.

"Say sorry for hitting you daddy"

"Nooooo get off of me"

"No first you gotta say sorry for hitting you daddy"

"I ain't saying that"

"Then I'm not getting off"

"Ard Bet."

He kept squeezing my hands and they started hurting real bad. "Can you stop please your hurting me" I begged

"Say I'm sorry daddy then I'll stop"

"Sorry daddy" I whispered

"Say what I ain't here you"

"Sorry daddy damn" I spoke louder for him to here me but he squeezed my hands harder them go getting off of me

I looked at my wrists and they were red and bruised"Stupid ass" I hit him in his chest and he kept walking in the bathroom.

"You shouldn't have said you wanted smoke then" he shrugged slamming the door.

He really bipolar. Since he was so called upset and locked the door of the bathroom that was in the room I had go go to another bathroom. I took my towels and clothes and knocked on the other bathroom and boomer was taking a shower. Then I went to the one in the basement and kd was taking a shit in that bathroom so I went back to the room and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Open the door" I banged on it. No response. "Open the door". No response. "Can you please open the door kentrell I have to pee." He opened it and went back to brushing his teeth while I peed. He tried looking at me in the corner of his eye but my shirt was extra big so he couldn't see nothing.

I got up brushing my teeth with the extra toothbrush. He finished brushing his teeth and he went to the toilet and whipped his dick out and starting peeing. I just kept brushing my teeth like I ain't see nun. I tried not looking at it and tried to focus on myself brushing my teeth.

I was uncomfortable and he was peeing for a long ass time and before he was finished I was done brushing my teeth.

"Damn nigga you peeing for a long ass time"

"Cuz my dick long and it takes a long time for the pee to travel you wanna see"

I just walked away not looking picking up my soap bottle from the ground till I felt something press up against my ass.