30‼️

Kentrell pov

I ran upstairs and seen Jayda breathing hard. "Fuck wrong with her" I went up to her grabbing her shoulder.

"Give her sum water!"

I ran downstairs tripping on the last step hitting my knee. "SHIT" I yelled out in pain limping to the kitchen getting sum water.

I limped my way upstairs giving Jayda the water and she drunk it.

"Fuck took you so long" Ken asked

"I hit my knee" I rubbed it sitting down on the bed "you good na" I rubbed Jayda's back and she shook her head. "What happened?"

"I just had a bad dream." She shrugged it off.

"It was that bad that you started hyperventilating?" Ken tiled her head and she just looked at her rolling her eyes. "Attitude" she mumbled

"Y'all I'm good I swear." She took another sip from the water.

"Ok well, kentrell get out" Ken pointed to the door.

"Why?" I mugged her.

"Cuz we needa talk duh" she mugged me back.

"Why I can't talk with y'all?"

"Cuz I said no, leavee"

"Jayda I can stay right?" I ignored Ken

"No you can't."

"Why tho?"

"Imma talk to you lata"

"You said that last time but still ain't tell me why you wanted me in the back during ya photo. Ik I heard two gun shots" I got up walking out the door.

"Close the door bitch." Ken yelled and I kept walking like I ain't hear her. "Fuck you!" I heard the door close and I just went in the kitchen eating sum snacks.

Jayda pov

"What was your dream about?" She sat back down on the bed.

"Nun serious I just had a dream bout Damion."

She shook her head "nahhh it's serious if you started hyperventilating like you was finna die."

"Bitch you being over dramatic." I rolled my eyes.

"Ok but fr What was ya dream about?"

"I just had a flashback bout me and Damion that's it." I shrugged

"Okayyyy, but guess what."

"What?"

"Instead of getting an apartment we should get a house."

"Why, that's stupid cuz it's just the two of us."

"Noo, I was thinking what if you bring ya cousin down here to stay with us?"

"Hmmm" I tapped my chin

"Just think of it all of us in a big house all happy" she smiled.

"Yeah but how imma get them here?"

"I talked to them and Taylor said she can come but Kyane said she don't know."

"Her mom strict that's why she can't come" I shook my head "but imma going to Houston anyway so imma try and convince her mom to let her goo."

"Oouu can I come too?"

"Yeah but since when you wanna be friends with my cousins?"

"Girl I was always cool with them and i need more girls to hang out with anyway." She shrugged and I went I the bathroom doing my hygiene shit."

**

Malaysia pov

"Waddup" he blew out smoke and nodded his head.

"Hey, whatchu wanted me to come over for?"

"You owe me a favor"

I sighed "what you want me to do"

"When you fly to la tell me where y'all staying so I can pop up and tell her wassup."

"Mane Why you doing this?"

"Ian ask you questions when you set that nigga up so don't ask me questions." He mugged me

I rolled my eyes "imma text you the address."

"Bet"

I walked away getting back in my car driving off.

Jayda pov

"Kam I need you to teach me how to suck dick fr" I whined

"Jayda why tho, if you tell me I'll teach you"

"Because if I get inna relationship and my nigga wanna get head and I don't know how to do it imma look like a fool."

"Bitch you only saying that cuz of youngboy." She smirked

"No I'm not"

"Ok whatever I'll teach you, go get those two cucumbers outta the refrigerator."

I got up getting them giving her one.

"Ok so first trick you gotta know is when you sucking dick you gotta put your thumb in the middle of ya left hand and ball it up in a fist, when you do that you won't gag. See look" she put her finger down her throat and didn't gag.

"Next thing, don't use teeth. So you gotta put ya mouth inna o shape so ya teeth won't touch his dick."

"Also you gotta use thounge. After sucking it a lil you can make ya thounge go around in circles that would make him start moaning and shit I did that to boomer and his eyes was rolled back and all." She and I started dying laughing.

"Oh and when ya mouth not on it and you taking a break play with him and his balls a lil. Another thing you could do is move ya hand up and down while you sucking his dick so you wouldn't have to put the whole thing in ya mouth and all you have to do is suck half"

"Girl you issa pro at this" I shook my head

"Bitch I have experience, but anyway let's see what chu learned."

I took the cucumber and started sucking it making my mouth in a o shape and balling my left hand up like she told me. After that I made my tounge go around the cucumber.

I took a lil break playing with it then did it over again laughing.

"Damn if I had a dick I would want to get sucked up by you." Kam laughed.

"Shut up." I mugged her

"But bitch imma buy sum dildos because these cucumbers don't be the real size, imma buy a big one and you gonna practice again."

"Bitchhhhh" I dragged out laughing

"I'm not lying imma buy a pink dildo too like cardi b and be like 'you can suck my dick and if you don't think I have one I have a pink dildo in my closet." She did a cardi b voice

"Byeeeee" I got up laughing walking out the door.

"Ian lying bitch!" She yelled out before I closed the door.

Yo that's really my bitch.

____________________________

Ian know if today was the day I was supposed to update but I'm like fuck it here you go🤷🏽‍♀️

VOTE AND COMMENT

Enjoy lil whores😘