45‼️

Jayda pov

"No get the 8 piece one the 12 piece one too much for me." I told him

"Why it's just four more nuggets it not gonna kill u, plus u needa put on sum weight." He replied putting his face in the camera.

"Ard whatever" I hung up cutting my phone off.

Since Kentrell basically made me handicap because I couldn't leave the hospital he had to be my servant until I get out.

That's what he get tho. Should've never shot me, and we still fighting when I get healed.

Knock knock "you have a visitor" the nurse poked her head in the door.

"Okay." Its probably one of the girls or the gang.

The door opened and Ariana walked in. "Hey" she smiled and gave me a bear.

"Awww thanks" I smiled.

"Your welcome, but I have to talk to u real quick."

"Okay" I put the bear down giving her my full attention.

"Ard so look, imma make this real clear" she raised her voice clapping her hands making me mug her. "Yb is mine and will forever be mines."

"Why u say that" I asked amused by what she was saying.

"Because bitch I'm pregnant by him" she bucked at me.

"Okay BITCH go tell that to Kentrell what that gotta do with me?"

"Cuz he cheated on u with me and he loves me" she smiled

"Ok" I shrugged my shoulders "bye" I pointed to the door.

"NO I'm not leaving till your dead"

"Haha your delusional byeeeee"

"You think I'm playing?" She pulled a needle outta her purse.

"Why tf u wanna kill me?"

"Cuz if you still alive then he gonna wanna be with you and not me!"

"But if he love you then why wouldn't he wanna be with you?" I played her game.

"Becau- he, that don't matter u just needa die." She started walking towards me.

I seen this in movies so many times and I wasn't boutta die by her poisoning me so I got up and punched her in her face hard asf making her fall on the floor.

I thought that was all I needed to do and she was gonna be knocked out but that wasn't the case.

Ian know what to do so I took the food tray and started hitting her with it.

I managed to get the remote and call the nurse in the room.

She walked in "stop!" She yelled taking the tray away from my hand. "What happened?"

"Well she tried to poison me so I beat her ass" I shrugged my shoulders pointing to the needle.

"And I think the stitches came unloose a lil." I lifted my gown up looking at the stitches on my chest near my right arm.