48‼️

Jayda pov

"Kd stop before I beat your ass!" I yelled because he kept hitting my head from behind.

"Shhhhh" people on the plane looked over at me.

I flicked them off and they just mugged me and mumbled stuff under there breaths.

"Chill out." Kentrell whispered and I mugged him crossing my arms sitting back.

He looked at me pushing my head with his two fingers. "Stop being pissy" he grabbed my face kissing me but I pushed him back.

I sat back crossing my arms again and he just sighed shaking his head.

*

*

*

*

*

We finally arrived to Bora Bora and went to the house that we rented for our stay.

Kd dropped his stuff running upstairs and I did the same pulling him by his shirt making him stumble backwards.

He pushed me and I fell down 2 steps but got back up running after him.

"MINESSS!" He ran to the biggest room jumping on the bed. I ran up to him pulling him by his hair off the bed and jumped on it.

"Mines now bitch." I laughed

He jumped up on the bed and we started wrestling. "Kd get out" Kentrell said walking in the room putting our luggage down.

He let me go from a chokehold getting off the bed walking out "fuck y'all!" He slammed the door.

"Y'all childish" Kentrell spoke.

"But u like my childish ass" I smiled kissing him.

"Whatchu wanna do bout Malaysia?"

"Shit I already planned that shit out." I smirked letting him go walking to the bathroom.

**

Kennedy pov

"Kameron u seen my phone?" I looked around our room.

"No" Ben answered laying on the bed.

"Boy get out, where Kameron?"

"With boomer."

"But she was supposed to share a room with me."

"I know, but I told her to go with boomer cuz I wanna be with you." He smiled and I sighed.

"Ben we not doing this again."

"Yes we are I'm not gonna fuck up this time."

"I gave you 3 chances, more then I should've gave u and you still fucked me over." I exclaimed.

"Come on this time I promise u Ian gonna fuck up." He begged

"You said that the last time 3 times but you still did the same thing so what makes u think I should give you another chance."

"Because you love me." He wasn't wrong. I did love him but I didn't want to love him. I just stayed quite "say u don't love me then I'll leave you alone." He walked up to me.

"No" I shook my head and he smiled

"I know u love me baby." He tried to hug me but I pushed him back.

"I'm not gonna say that I don't love you because that's not true but I just don't wanna mess with you anymore because I wanna fall out of love with you, if that makes sense."