46‼️

Jayda pov

"Y'all ready?" My momma walked in the room.

"Yea" I spoke getting up from the bed straightening my dress up.

"You good?" Kentrell grabbed my hand and I shook my head.

We walked outta the room going downstairs seeing everyone dressed up.

We walked out of the house getting in our cars going to the place we were holding Amya's service.

When we got there I sat in the front row next to kentrell and my mom while the service was held.

Amya's mom and her sister said a few words then we laid her body to rest.

We were having dinner at a restaurant when Kentrell got a phone call that caught my eye.

"Fuck she calling you for?" I eyed him.

"Ion know" he shrugged his shoulders.

"Pick it up." I ate some of my mash potatoes.

He sighed picking it up "Hello. . . Whatchu want . . . What . . . I can't . . . Right now. . . Ard."

"What she say?"

"She said she wanna talk, she outside."

"Fuck you mean? she outside right now?" I scrunched my face up.

"She said she needed talk and it was important."

"Okay let's go" I got up and he got up too.

We walked outside and I seen Jania standing there with a hoodie on holding on to her stomach.

"What do u want?" I smiled.

"I needa talk to him." She pointed to Kentrell.

"Oh Ik that, but whatever u say to him you can say to me."

"Ok well. . . Kentrell, I'm pregnant."

"Fuck u mean u pregnant if Ian fuck u in months?"

"No I was pregnant but I'm not no more."

"You killed my baby." He walked up to her with his fist balled up.

"Wait" I stepped In front of him "why are you telling him this NOW?"

"Because I recently found out I was pregnant."

"That baby ain't mines" he shook his head "Ian mess around with u in months."

"You just playing, come on" I grabbed his hand about to walk away but she spoke again.

"Just listen, the night of your concert we drugged u and I had sex with u."

"Who is 'we'?"

"Me Bre and Jamya."

"But Bre dead." He said

"Ik but at first I was posed to fuck u and she was posed to fuck Ben but Jamya killed her and had sex with Ben."

"Then how you not having my baby?"

"Because when I found out that it worked and I was pregnant Jamya was mad that she didn't get pregnant too and she thought it was my fault so her and Keira beat me up." She pulled her sweater up revealing her stomach that was wrapped up.

I just looked at her stomach disgusted at what they did to her. I wouldn't want nobody to go through what she went to.

"Who killed Amya?" Kentrell said making me look at him.

"Ummm. . ."

"Who killed her?" he asked again.

"Jamya." She mumbled.

When I heard that I instantly got heated. I run up on her and started sending blows to her head. "YOU KNEW AND YOU DIDNT SAY NOTHING?" I felt someone picking up up.

"Chill out" Ben said.

I seen Kennedy run up on her making me get out of Bens grip running to where they were but I got picked up again.

"Calm down" Montana brung me to the car.

I sat in the car and just broke down.

**

Kentrell pov

"Where they stay!?" I yelled in Jania face.

No response

"Bitch stop playing with me for I kill you Where they stay!?"

"They stay at 3505 Belmont street." She cried.

I dragged her in the car and drove to their house with the gang right behind me.

When we arrived I got out taking Jania with me so she wouldn't try anything slick.

"Unlock this door kd." I told him and he came up breaking into the house.

"Who that?" Someone said.

"Stupid asf" boomer mumbled walking in her room.

I seen Jamya and Keira laying down on the bed but got up when they seen us walking in.

I walked up to them and grabbed Jamya by her hair dragging her with me to the car.

"Let me goooo!" She hit me in my eye and I let her go.

She just looked at me while I mugged her trying so hard not to knock her ass out.

Ben walked up behind her and grabbed her for me bringing her to the car.

When we got in the car I drove to the house that Derrick was in.

We arrived their and got out going in.

I guess all this shit finna go down now . . .

____________________________

Ik Ik it's a short chapter but I have something to make up for it.

I've been meaning to update but I've just been falling asleep after I get home from school.🤦🏽‍♀️

But guess what🤨

I got another book for y'all hoes and it gonna be sooo much better now that I have experience.

This book ain't gonna be like any other book💯

Ian never read a book like how mines gonna be so go fw that for me plz☺️

(This not the official cover)