23‼️

Anonymous

"Mane now it's fuck nba" he came in yelling. "Imma hurt all of them."

"Ok but you better not hurt my baby."

"That's if he's not in the way." He chuckled and I eyed him. "Imma hurt all of them so they would know to never disrespect me again." He walked up the steps.

**

Ben pov

We ran into the hospital and I seen Jayda looking sad under kentrell.

"What the fuck happened." I asked kd and he stood up walking towards me.

"Boomer and Kam was in the mall and a group of bitches came over to them wanting to fight them and one of the bitches was claiming that she was pregnant and boomer was the baby father. Kam wasn't having that so she was fussing with them and told them to come outside. When they got outside they all jumped kameron then one of them stabbed her three time and boomer took his gun out and shot one girl in the leg and another in the arm. Someone called the police and they arrested boomer and brung Kam here." He explained to us.

"Where 3" ken asked.

"He went to go bail boomer out."

"How much was his bail." I asked

"10k"

"Damn" she shook her head

We sat down for about  1 hour and 30minutes then a doctor came out.

"Family of Kameron Wilson" we all stood up walked over to him.

"That's us" Jayda spoke

"Well Kameron had three stabs in the stomach but lucky for her the stabs wasn't deep. She's awake in room 209 if you want to see her." He smiled then walked away and we went to her room.

"Hey Kam" Jayda was the first to hug her.

"How you feel?" Yb asked

"My stomach hurt but I'm good imma thug" we laughed and she held her stomach and groaned. "Where boomer and three?"

"Boomer got arrested for shooting two girls but 3 bailing him out."

"Damn" she shook her head. "Imma catch them bitches"

"Swear" Jayda agreed and k mugged her telling her to sit down and she sat down crossing her arms.

"Why they wanted to fight you again" I sat down in the chair.

"Cuz some bitch said that her baby was Boomer's and for sum reason she was mad at me."

"That's fucked up" k shook his head and we all agreed.

Three and boomer came in the room and boomer went straight to Kam asking her if she was ok and shit.

"Is that really ya baby tho?" Kd messy ass asked.

"No I used a condom then tied that bitch up and flushed that shit inna toilet."