43‼️

Lauren pov

"Where Amya at?" Destiny asked

"Ion know, it shouldn't take her that long to just get my wallet"I responded

"I don't have a good feeling about this, let's go see where she at" she stood up going to the elevator and I followed her.

The elevator stopped on the floor the hotel room was at and we walked down the hallway. We turned the corner and my heart dropped.

"OMGGGG!!" Destiny yelled running towards Amya laying in her own blood.

She kneeled down beside her and put her hand where she was bleeding trying to slow the bleading down. "Call the ambulance!" She yelled "stay with me Amya it's okay" she tried keeping her awake

I dialed the number for the ambulance and put my phone between my ear and shoulder. "Let's get her downstairs to see if someone can help" I grabbed her ankles and she grabbed her arms and we went to the lobby "HELP SOMEONE HELP" I yelled

Destiny kept pressing on the wound trying to stop the bleeding while the ambulance came and put Amya in the stretcher rolling her out the hotel and in the truck.

"Where the guys and the other girls at?" Kameron asked me.

"I don't know can you look in the hotel room and see. Me and destiny gonna go with Amya" I told her.

We hopped in the ambulance truck driving to the hospital.

I just stood there crying with destiny looking at the doctors connect all the cords to her body.

I hope she's ok.

**

Kameron pov

Me and monae we're walking to the hotel room to find the boys.

I opened the door and seen Kentrell pulling up his pants and Ben sitting down with his head in his hands.

"Fuck y'all was doing?" I scrunched my face up.

"It ain't what it look like" Ben shook his head.

"It looks like y'all just fucked and y'all regret it" I shook my head walking towards them but then tripped over something. I looked down and seen my cousin on the floor with blood surrounding her.

"Oh my fucking god what the hell did y'all do!?" I looked back and fourth between Kentrell, Ben, and my dead cousin Bre.

Kentrell walked over to where I was standing and Ben looked over seeing her on the floor.

"Wait So y'all raped her then killed her? That explains why u was pulling ya pants up" I pointed at Kentrell "and u sad, cuz you know you used to fuck with her." I pointed at Ben.

"No that ain't what happened. Ion even know how she dead and how we got here." Ben stated

"Yea we was at the show but then I blacked out then ended up here." Kentrell added

"Maybe the same person that shot Amya shot her" monae stated.

"You right" I agreed

"Wait Amaya got shot?" Kentrell eyes widened

"Yea she got shot and they found her next to y'all room"

"Do Jayda know?" He asked

"Nah, we don't even know where her and the other girls at, we thought they was with y'all or y'all knew where they were." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Say we needa find them but we gotta go back to the venue and see bout that nigga." Kentrell said looking at Ben

"What nigga?" I asked