33‼️

Jayda pov

Beep. . . Beep. . . Beep

My alarm rang and I cut it off getting up from the couch going upstairs.

Everyone slept downstairs cuz we all fell asleep while watching the movie.

I went upstairs and took a shower putting my clothes on, flat ironing my hair until kentrell name flashed across my phone so I picked it up setting my phone down so he could see me.

"Whatchu doing"

"My hair hbu"

"Nun I miss yo ass"

"I don't" I shrugged

"Bet" he hung up and I called him back.

"Why u hang up nigga"

"Cuz u said u ain't wanna talk to me" he mugged me

"That ain't even what I sai- you know what I miss ya ass to, you been going to the Stu?"

"Yeah I be their all day."

"Send me something, I wanna her."

"No"

"Y?"I whined

"Cuz you gonna hear it when everybody else hear it. Where you going"

"School, and you needa get ya ass up."

"Ik I boutta go to the mall with the gang."

"And make sum trouble?" I shook my head.

"Yea."

"Aye tell me why ari just called me talking bout she wanna meet up and hang out outta the blue."

"Mane don't fuck with her"

"Why" I asked curiously.

"Cuz I said no"

"You not my father I can hang with whoever I want" I shrugged.

"Not while you fucking with me."

"Ian fucking with you." I told him putting the flat iron back.

"Ard don't fuck with me then" he hung up.

I shook my head walking out the room and I seen Taylor dressed. "Where you going"

"With you duh, youn got no car how you gonna get to school."

"You right, lets go"

We got in the car and she drove to the school.

When we got there we walked in the building "can you take my picture."

"Ard" I gave her my phone and she took my pictures. "I'm finna leave and get us sum food then come back."

"Ard" she left and I walked upstairs and found the classroom going in.

**

Three3

"Aye go get the door!" I yelled so my sister could hear me.

"Why can't you get it!" She mugged me hitting me in my head walking to the door.

"Aye stop screaming kiya sleep!" I yelled.

"But you just- you know what never mind"

I went back to watching tv but stopped when I heard my sister screaming.

I turned my head around and seen a man in all black putting his hand over her mouth picking her up bringing her in the guest room that was on the same floor.

I reached for my gun but stopped when I felt a metal pressing up against my head.

"Put the baby down and go sit down on the other couch." He instructed and I did what he told me.

He put his gun down on the table picking up kiya who was half sleep placing a kiss on her forehead then put her back on the couch.

He turned his head towards me "ya bitch ass gonna watch as I rearrange her guts" he smirked as he started pulling her pants down.

He must be the dumbest nigga I ever seen in my life.How you gonna leave ya gun on the table knowing that I have a gun on me?

I reached my hand under the couch still looking at him making sure he don't hurt her. I pulled out my gun that already had a silencer on it shooting him in his head making him falling on the ground.

That nigga think Ian prepared? Ever since that ugly bitch came in my sister house the first time I made sure she had guns placed around her new house.

I walked over to kiya and thankfully she was still sleep. I picked her up placing her on the other couch away from that nigga.

I walked over to him and took off his mask and looked at him. He seemed familiar so I took a picture of him.

I waked slowly to the guess room so the other nigga wouldn't hear me.

"Benieeee!" I heard my sister yell. "Benieeeee helpppp!"

I busted in the room and seen him on top her as the bed was rocking back and forth  hitting the wall.

I shot him in his head and he fell on top of her making her push him off her.

She was crying as she got up from the bed putting her shorts back on.

I looked at her and seen blood coming down her legs as she cried whipping her face.

She left out the room and I took the mask off of him and his face looked familiar too.

I took a picture of his face too then went upstairs getting some clothes for my sister and my niece.

When I got downstairs Ian see them down their so I went outside and seen her crying hugging kiya.

I went over to her and put the stuff in the car then pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry it's all my fault" I mumbled letting a tear slip from my eye.

"No it's not don't say that" she sniffed her nose.

"If I had Just I opened the door inste"-

"It wouldn't make a difference 3" she told me and I knew she was right.

"I would've gotten to you faster but I had to make sure kiya was okay."

"Ik Bennie I'm happy you helped her first and she not hurt cuz if she was that would've hurt me more that what he just did" she played with her nails.

"I love you" I told her kissing her forehead "Ian neva letting nobody hurt you again, I promise"

"I love you too" she hugged me one more time and we got In the car.

I called up the clean up crew and sent them the address to my sisters house.

Now I gotta find a new place for my sister and my niece to live again.

I'm just tryna figure out how and where Ik them niggas from.

"Say don't tell nobody where you live this time, not even your closest friends. You can only trust me and the gang, everyone else a snake" I told her and she nodded her head.

____________________________

Waddup bitches

I had to update for y'all real quick🤗 I'm in the car right now going to Atlanta and this shit far asf from Baltimore.

It's a whole 12 hour drive🤦🏽‍♀️.

But when I get there I wanna hear their accents cuz the way people in Atlanta talk funny asf😂😂 it's like they don't finish their words💀💀

But tbh I think Baltimore has the best accents🤷🏽‍♀️

Anyway VOTE and COMMENT

bye lovelies 😘