16‼️

(Y'all betta start commenting on my shit.)

He walked in the room with blood coming from his forehead and arm."I did it"

"Did you kill her"

"Ion know I just crashed into her and left so I wouldn't get caught"

"Mane fuck wrong with you, you should've seen if she was dead before you left."

"How if it was people around and the ambulance was coming" he yelled

"You Berta hope she not alive" I walked away. "I just want him for myself."

"Mane I don't want you around that lil nigga"

"You not my daddy"

"Well ya daddy dead so I'm ya daddy now"

"Don't eva say no shit like that again" I mugged him. "I guess we just need a new plan."

**

Jayda pov

*a week later*

"MANE GET THE FUCK OUT" kd yelled at a girl he was fucking last night throwing water on her.

"NOOO I LOVE YOU" she yelled back and I busted out laughing recording them.

He dragged her by her hair throwing her outside the house. He walked back inside sitting down.

"Kd why you had to do good sis like that" I asked.

"Mane you give these bitches good dick one time and they think we inna relationship" he shook his head.

"Aye 10 shit" Ben came in yelling.

"Say Ben where you been" boomer asked and he gave him a look and bommer started laughing.

I shook my head. It was sad that Kennedy was getting played but she told me mind my business so that's what imma do. Imma give ha time to cool down then we can talk.

"Bommerrrr come hereeeee" kameron dragged out. She was sleep and just got up and her hair was messed up.

"Ewwww you have yuck mouth" kd looked disgusted

"And you have yuck dick" she clapped back.

"Bitch that why you have yuck pu"-

"Yeah" boomer interrupted kd

"Where you put my bag"

"It's in the bathroom closet" he told her walking in the bathroom with her behind him.

Ding dong. . . Ding dong

The door rang and Kentrell opened the door and I seen Kennedy walk in on crutches.

"Hey y'all"  she said and I just looked at her and she made eye contact with me but looked away. I just kept looking at her struggling to walk up the steps until she dispersed.

"You good" Kentrell asked sitting next to me.

"Yeah I just gotta talk to her" I told him standing up walking up the steps.

I knocked on the door "ken" I said softly "Can I Come in" I peaked my head in.

"Yeah" she said putting her crunches on the side of the bed sitting down.

"How you feel"

"Ion feel that good, Jayda I'm sorry if I hurt your feeling I was just hurt and I know I wasn't being a good bestfriend by pushing you away and not letting you see me when I was in the hospital" she said fast in one breath.