Not-So-Secret Admirer (OC Request)

A/N: This one goes out to I'm Not A Loser on the SU amino, who wanted a fluffy little one-shot of their OCs, Pink Opal and Amber. I wanted this one to be pretty chill; it's good to not write anything depressing for a little bit, so I haven't done it in a while. I tend to overdo it on the angst, anyway. So enjoy the fluff while it lasts. Also this is pretty short oops.

Amber sighed, stretching his arms above his head. Pearl had left him a couple of Holo-Pearls to train with, but even at the highest difficulty setting, he hadn't been badly injured by any of them. Steven sometimes sat and watched Amber train, but Connie was sleeping over and they planned to have a movie marathon tonight, so he stayed home this time around. Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl were out on some mission, but he didn't know they were gone until he left his room that morning and found the on the fridge. Since he had nothing else to do, he decided to head over to the Sky Arena and get some training in.

He waved the next Holo-Pearl over, and got into his battle stance. "Do you wish to engage in combat?" The hologram spoke, holding it's sword out in front of it. Amber nodded, gripping the handle of his blade as the Holo-Pearl crouched down. "Difficulty level: Expert."

Meanwhile, Pink Opal peered around the pillar that she was hiding behind, and sighed softly. The sounds of blades clashing against each other took over her thoughts, and she followed Amber's form with her eyes, paying careful attention to his every movement. He moved gracefully, fluidly, purposefully; and it made her cheeks heat up and her mind go foggy whenever he looked at her.

It was strange, since she was used to being the centre of attention. So when Amber caught hers, she found it pleasantly strange for someone else to be in the spotlight. At least in her eyes.

"Hey Opal. Watcha doin'?"

Opal almost jumped out of her skin, and spun around to find Amethyst grinning mischievously at her. She knew that her cheeks would be tinted a dark shade of pink, and pulled one of her pigtails across to hide the colour. "O-Oh, me? Nothing much I was just here and then-"

"Uh, guys?" Amber asked, leaning around the pillar. Amethyst glanced over at him with her arms crossed across her chest, whilst Opal gaped at him like a deer caught in the headlights. "Have you been watching me?" He asked, blushing a little. The thought of people spying on him was unnerving to say the least.

Before Opal could deny everything, Amethyst spoke up. "Nah, I just got here. Opal's been here for ages though, right Opal?" Opal shot a furious glance at the purple skinned gem beside her, who only snickered in response. "Anyway, I'll leave you guys to it!" She ran off towards the warp pad, with Opal glaring after her and silently cursing everything she'd said.

She slowly turned around with a pink flushed face, only to see Amber looking at her questioningly with his arms crossed over his chest. "U-Um... Well..." She started, swallowing the lump in her throat as he continued to stare at her.

"Uh... SORRY I GOTTA GO NOW BYE AMBER."

As Amber watched her sprinting towards the warp pad, he softly shook his head, smiling slightly. "Stupid adorable dork..." He muttered, turning back to the arena and picking up his sword. "Now, where was I?"