Chapter 3

Just like he said the list was on the cell bars. I looked at it and I scoffed. 

'Of course, he wants me to do all of these things, why wouldn't he want to try and kill me?'

Do the dishes

Clean kitchen

Do my laundry

Fix my lunch and dinner

Clean my room 

Vacuum all the halls and stairs

Dust

Wash windows

Scrub the floors

This man has seriously unreal expectations. But, I guess I will get started. 

A guard came a few minutes later and unlocked my cell to let me go and clean. 

I started by cleaning his room. I just followed his scent to his room and I found him and this other girl naked and still sleeping in bed. 

I have two choices here. I can either leave and come back later, the safe option. Or, I can open the curtains and start cleaning and wake them up, going to get punished. 

Well, I am already hated by him and everyone else apparently, so might as well just clean. 

They barely stirred while I cleaned, that is until I started vacuuming. 

The Alpha shot up in a fighting stance, and the girl started whining. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing maid?" He growled out. 

"Oh me? Just doing my chores Alpha." I said innocently.

"Baby," That girl whined. "Get the maid out of here, the noise is killing me." 

I rolled my eyes. I knew she would be that kind of girl. 

"You heard her get out." 

I chuckled and as I walked out.

I shut the door and went to clean the kitchen. He wanted me to make him breakfast, fine I will. 

I almost made him a terrible breakfast, but I decided to make it somewhat decent. I was honestly just bacon, sausage, and eggs. 

I took a tray of just his food up to his room. I again just walked in and I saw them making out. That hurt, but I just pushed it away.

"Alpha I brought your breakfast." He groaned as he pulled away. 

"Just put it down over there and leave me and my beautiful girlfriend alone." 

"Hey maid, where's mine?" 

"Your what? Dignity? Class?" 

She gasped and I thought I saw tears prick her eyes. 

This made the Alpha growl.

"She is not worth your tears. Maid, get your future Luna breakfast." 

"Sorry Alpha, it was not on my list, and if it is not on my list I was told not to do it." 

I left the room with him growling. 

I laughed and just went on my way to do the rest of my chores. 

The rest of the day was uneventful, Alpha yelled at me about the stunt I pulled earlier and I just ignored him which pissed him off even more.