Preview

PLEASE READ: 

AT LEAST SKIM

I have been told that this story (and my others) are cliché. Ok....... SO WHAT??

I know that people get mad that the girl isn't the 'superhero badass chick who is sassy and a bitch to everyone' but I'm not sorry. That is how I made her. 

People aren't strong all the time. And girls are more emotional (psychologically it's true) so yes my girl characters are more emotional. THIS IS NOT REALISTIC ALL THE TIME! I MEAN SERIOUSLY IT'S A BOOK ABOUT WEREWOLVES.

And I know I'm going to get a lot of crap for this whole thing but I DON'T CARE!! 

Seriously! No one is forcing you to read this. If you don't like it don't read it! I am going to be deleting every hateful and disrespectful comment. 

I am a woman and I feel like these characters are apart of me. I have been through mental abuse, I have been bullied, I have had major depression, I have tried to kill myself multiple times, and I also have graduated with my associates at 16. So I don't need anyone's crap.

Now, I don't want that to sound like I'm a bitch. I try not to be, but I'm kinda fed up. I would love if you would read this, and if you don't like it just simply don't read it anymore, and if you have positive constructive criticism, I would love it. And if you want to have a conversation or want me to reply it is faster to DM me. 

(Of course, I would love votes and more comments, but I'm not going to say VOTE and COMMENT) 

ALSO this story is under MAJOR EDITING so if it doesn't make sense in one part it is probably because of that. So please be patient with me.

Just an FYI I try and imitate the font/ style (bold, underline, italics) I see in some of my favorite novels. This would include italics for dreams/thoughts. I use this often and people don't seem to understand it so this is a legend of sorts.

Thank you, and enjoy!