Chapter one | Paris |

Allison

It's been 8 whole months since I last saw him. I wanted to leave as soon as I found out he was gone, but dad insisted I finish out the whole school year. And with the little funds I had, I had to follow his orders. So we're finally going to save him and I have been praying that he's okay. I remember his cuts and bruises when we were just kids, I can't imagine what his dad would do to him now. And even Lucas, he could be dead after lying to Marius. It was all so overwhelming, I had no idea what I was walking into and I was freaking out. There were so many possibilities. Andreas could be dead or Lucas. Maybe even both. He could be beaten everyday. Maybe even forced to marry that tramp Satine.

"Allison come on, we're boarding," Lydia says snapping me out of my thoughts. It wasn't just me going on the rescue mission; everyone decided to join including some new people, Liam and Kira. A lot has happened in the months he's been gone. Like Scott became an alpha, well a true alpha. Kira moved to town and turns out she's a kitsune. She also has a thing for Scott that I have been trying hard to ignore. It's just weird with everything we went through. Stiles was possessed by a nogitsune, so he basically went all crazy. We finally got him back but we lost people in the process like Isaac and Aiden. There was also this kid named, Liam, who was a werewolf turned by Scott. It all has been so much to deal with and on top of it all, I never stopped worrying about Andreas. It's like a piece of me was gone this whole time. I just am both scared and excited about seeing him again.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Andreas

"Wake up baby...we have a lot to do today," Satine whispers into my ear.

"I don't want to. Can't we just stay here all day?" I ask groaning into my pillow.

"As much as I want to spend all day in bed with you. We have wedding things to do today. You have to pick out your suit and your groomsmen's. While I have to get my wedding dress. So you better get up now."

"Can I at least get a good morning kiss?" I ask finally sitting up. She leans in and kisses me awake. I smile into the kiss and grab her ass whispering into her ear, " I can't wait til our honeymoon."

She giggles and climbs off of my waist. "Only one more month darling. No need to rush things," she says with a smirk as she parades out of our bedroom. A moment later the bedroom door opens to reveal Lucas. "Come on mate. Satine is driving me up the wall and wants us to leave now."

"Is Enzo here yet from Italy?" I ask as I get dressed in a button up and dress pants. "He's been here since early this morning. Unpacked and all. We've just been waiting on you."

"That's great. We better get going then. I walk with Lucas to the main part of the mansion, where father and mother live. Mom usually was always in the kitchen and Dad was in his study. He never liked me to go in there. He always said that I wasn't supposed to invade his privacy. I go to the kitchen to greet Mom and grab some food. "Good morning mom. Did you get much sleep?" She turns toward me with her dark circles under her eyes and sunken face. "A little less than recommended." She always lied to me like this and I never understood why. And when I tried to ask her about it, father would always interrupt and tell me to stop pestering her. "Do you make crepes this morning Rose?" Lucas asks my mom and she gives a small smile. "Yes, I did. A lot for all the boys in the house." She begins to pour the batter and cook them. Lucas and I sit down at the island in our kitchen that we used for breakfast meals only. "What are you boys doing today?" Mom asks as she sets down a crepe in front of Lucas. "Lucas, Enzo, and I are going suit shopping for the wedding." I saw my mom visibly flinch when I said the word wedding, before she pulled herself back together again. "Mom is the medication not working again?" Mom had been taking anti-stress/anxiety/depression pills ever since grandma died. She took it very hard and father always took her to the doctor. He was good to Mom, the kind of good I want to be to Satine. "Speaking of pills... " My Dad says walking into the kitchen, "Did you and Lucas take yours?"

"Ahh, I almost forgot." I grab Lucas's and my bottles from the medicine cabinet and place one for me and him. "You can't be forgetting to take those you know. After your car accident, those are the only things helping you remember everything since then."

I nod in response as I take my pill. Mom always watched me carefully when I took medication. She was probably just worried if I might choke.

"Well, we better get going before Satine has a fit," Lucas says, getting up from his chair. "You're right Lucas. I'll see you later, Mom, Dad." They nod and I follow Lucas out of the mansion. And there waiting for us by his Mazerati is the one and the only Lorenzo Rivera. "Get in bitches, we're going shopping."

Words > 983

Hey guys hope you like part 2 so far! I'm really excited about this book and I hope everyone likes it. Happy fourth of July and if you aren't from the US, happy wednesday! Please vote and comment!

Maggie