Chapter seven |Not today|

Previously on Remember Me: 

"Um, Andreas?" A man asked me. I groaned and looked down at him. "Did my dad send you already? I swear I have a tracker on me or something. Well I am not going back yet."

"You do not recognize me?" The man asked, he seemed confused.

"No, sorry, too many followers so little time."

"I think you are mistaken. I am not a follower just an old frie- acquaintance."

"Oh forgive me, what's your name?"

"Chris, Chris Argent."

<><> 

Andreas Pov

My head immediately begins to hurt and I press my hand against it in pain. I groan as the pain increases. "Are you alright?" Chris asks, coming toward me. "It just happened the other day too. My buddy thinks I have memory loss from my accident," I answer gritting my teeth. 

"Accident?" 

"I was in a car accident not long ago." 

"Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" 

I quickly shake my head, causing the pain to flame up even more. "How about you--" I try to say get me a drink before everything goes black again.

<><><><>

Allison Pov

"You sure that sounds like a good plan?" I ask Rose.

"I think it is about the best we can do. Keep his pills away and somehow get him alone for you to come in and have him remember you." 

"And what if he doesn't we would have just put so many people in danger for a chance." 

"I guess a chance is all we have got right now." My phone begins to ring and Lydia brings it over to me. "It's your dad. We probably should have called him and told him what happened." 

I prepare myself to get yelled at before answering, "Hey Dad I'm really sorry-" 

"Allison, that doesn't matter. I need you guys to come back to the hotel." 

"Dad if you knew what happened last night you really wouldn't want us to come back there." 

"Well, Andreas is with me right now." 

"What do you mean Andreas is with you right now?" I ask confused, which grabs everyones attention especially Rose so I put my dad on speaker phone.

"Well, he was at the hotel and he just showed up in the lobby. He didn't know who I was, so I introduced myself and he just sort of passed out on me. So now we are in my room, while I wait for him to wake up." 

"This could be your chance Allison, you have to go!" Lydia yells, pushing me toward the door. 

"Okay, dad I will be there as soon as I can." 

"I will drive you there," Lorenzo says, grabbing his keys. 

"I am coming too," Rose says following us. 

"The rest of you stay here and rest, maybe we will finally have him back soon," I tell the others.

"You mean you will have him back, he's not our man." Lydia remarks, making me blush ten different shades of red. Rose gives me a smirk before continuing to the car. I mentally face palm and follow after her. 

<><>

"Are you awake?" 

I sit up, ignoring the throbbing pain in my head. "Yeah, where am I?" I ask my dad's friend, Chris.

"We are still at Rivera Hotel. This is the room I am staying in," he answers setting down a glass of water on the bedside table for me. 

"I better get going thank you for taking care of me," I say, getting up out of the bed, but he pushes me back down. 

"I think you better stay here for awhile, you may pass out again." 

"No, I better get on my way soon my dad will be storming every building in Paris looking for me. He gets really worried for no reason like I will just disappear." 

Chris smiles a sad smile like he knew something I didn't. "You're old friend is coming to see you, you should wait until they get here," Chris persuades, making me stay down. 

"Well I don't want to be rude, but I really can't stay long."

"They should be here very soon, just a few minutes."

"Okay I will stay." 

<><><>

We arrive at the hotel and I lead the way to my dad's room. Lorenzo stays behind to talk to the hotel staff about what happened last night. The elevator slowly rises each floor and I tap my foot in anticipation. Any second I could be seeing him and talking to him after so long. I could finally tell him what he means to me. The elevator pings and the doors open. I quickly run down the hall to the room and open the unlocked door. And there he is, sitting on the bed leaning against the pillows. Suddenly I don't know what to do as he looks at me with confusion. Rose pushes past me and he gets up to greet his mother.

"Mom! I thought you were on a trip? Are you okay? You look like you have been attacked by a mountain lion!" 

"Let's give them a minute," Dad says pulling me out onto the balcony. "He doesn't know who we are Dad," I stutter, the tears falling down. "I love him and he doesn't even know who I am," I whimper and begin to sob. My dad takes me into his arms and rubs my back. "It is going to be okay Allison. We are going to get him back." I begin to hear sirens and I look down at the ground to see trucks of soldiers rush the building. "Dad what is going on?" He opens the door to the room to find it empty. I look below again to see Rose and Andreas being dragged into one of the trucks. I run to get down there, but my dad stops me. "We can't get him with all of those soldiers around. Allison, it is too dangerous! We will have to find a new way." 

"I don't want to leave them with that monster anymore! What will happen to them?! To Rose after escaping like she did?! I can't let Marius win!" I yell at my dad trying to rip from his hold. 

"We will get them Allison, just not today," Dad says holding me tight. 

<><>

I can't believe that sick bastard did that to us. That he did that to me. And that the woman I was going to marry was apart of it all. I could be living that lie for the rest of my life. Thank god my mom told me before they got there. I am never taking those fucking pills again. Now I just have to act like I don't know for my moms sake. Now I just need to figure out how to get rid of him for good and quickly before things get worse. 

Shit is about to get wild 

words> 1152