Chapter three |Hospital rooms|

Previously
I just watch, shell-shocked, as Marius stands over Andreas taking him out of the boy's arms. The boy looked confused and he looked around for a reason for Andreas fainting. He glanced over the room, calculating, he had to be a hunter too. He seemed to notice our table and looked back and forth between us and Andreas. I swear I could see a hint of recognition in his eyes as he silently questioned, "Ally?"
<><>

Allison's pov
Shock overtook my being as I stared at him, my mouth agape. I felt myself nod and he nodded back, silently understanding. He helped carry Andreas with Marius into the ambulance that pulled up to the door. "What's his condition," the paramedic asked as they went through the door. "He has just lost consciousness, but he recently had a brain injury. He will need to take these meds when he wakes up," Marius tells the paramedic. The group gets into the ambulance, while Lucas and the guy drive a Maserati behind them.

"A brain injury?" I question aloud. "Marius did hit him on the head when he took him," Scott recalls.

"Are you okay?" Scott asks after a minute passes. "I just can't believe that we already found him, but he seems different, looks different."

"I mean you can't expect someone to be the exact same after so long," Liam says.

"But his dad was there. And Satine too. He is different. Didn't you hear his dad say he had a brain injury? That's when he hit his own son and took him back here. It all adds up," Stiles explains.

"But is it just me or did he not recognize you?" Kira asked.

"How could a little concussion cause him to lose all memory of me?" I ask confused. "It just doesn't make sense as to why he would forget me."

"I don't think that is the only thing he has forgotten," Lydia says, "Did you see who he was with? Satine and his father. The two people who took him away. If he remembered what happened he wouldn't be with them."

"How could he forget such a large part of his life?" Kira asks.

"What about the car accident?" Liam asks.

"A coverup, most likely. I don't think it actually happened," I say, finally putting the pieces together.

"How are we going to get him back? If he doesn't remember who we are? Lydia asks.

"I think our best option is to somehow get into contact with the guy who sat next to Andreas. He seemed to know me, he mouthed my name when Andreas passed out. I think he knows something is wrong too," I say trying to think of how we could find him.

"That mystery guy must be a hunter to hang out with Andreas' family, right? Something tells me that he will find us before we find him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Lorenzo's pov

"Andreas? Is everything alright?" Rose asks.

"Actually Mrs. Chevalier, it's me Lorenzo. Andreas had an incident and is in the hospital."

"Is everything alright?" She asks, her voice frantic.

"Andreas just had extreme pain in his head and went to the hospital to get treated for it. It was very strange, he saw this young lady and went down right after. It was like he knew her or something." There was a pause as if she had to process what I had said before asking, "Lorenzo...there is something I would like you to do for me."

"Uh, yes, Mrs. Chevalier whatever you need."

"Please, don't call me that. Call me Rose."

"Ah, of course, Rose."

"I need you to take away his pills. He cannot take them when he wakes up."

"I don't understand, Rose, he needs them to remember--"

"No, please do as I say. I have to go."

"Rose, wait I don't under--" The line went dead before I could finish. I stand confused holding Andreas' phone in my hand. Why would he need to not have his pills. It make no sense. No matter, I believed in her and would do as I was told.

I snuck into his VIP room and saw his dad sleeping in the bedside chair. I tiptoed over to his table and grabbed his pills. I quickly tried to examine the bottle for any cause Rose would want him to not take them. The pills were just inside a blank bottle. I took them out and replaced them with regular IBuprofen pills. Marius began to stir and I immediately sat down next to Andreas, grabbing his hand. I held his hand and put on my best sympathetic face. "Ah, Lorenzo, I did not know you were in here."

"I wanted to come and pray for Andreas' health," I lie easily putting my other hand on Andreas' forehead.

"Thank you for caring for my son. He means the world to me. I don't know what I would do without him."

"What is his prescription?" I ask looking at the pill bottle. I tried to act as nonchalantly as possible.

"It is for his memories from his and Lucas' terrible car accident. He needs them to remember us."

"Wow it must have been very serious. Strange as he never told me about it before."

"It must have slipped his mind. It was a stressful time. Satine and him became so close in his recovery."

"Yes, we are all here for the happy couple. I should get going though I have to check on something at the hotel in town."

"Ah, do what you must. I will see you tomorrow. Goodnight."

"Goodnight to you too, Mr. Chevalier."

It's been a minute sorry y'all.