Chapter two | Ally |

We get into Enzo's car with me in the front and Lucas in the back. "It's so good to see you man! It has been so long!" I say as Enzo and I do our handshake, which I am surprised we both remember after so many years.

"Over 5 years. We only got to talk when your dad wasn't pestering you. How is the old man by the way?" Enzo asks as he pulls out of our gate.

"Same as ever, keeping the business up and practicing hunting with me. Anyway Enzo, this is Lucas Leblanc, a friend I met when I studied abroad."

"Nice to meet you Lucas. You are the bride's brother right?"

"Yeah, Satine is my younger sister."

"Hmm, you cool with Andre marrying her?"

"Whatever makes her happy. I am fine with. Plus she deserves the best and Andreas is pretty close to that." I smile at his comment, happy my life is coming together.

"So guys, do we want to go to Canali's first?"

"Yeah, that sounds good. Let's try and get fitted and all by 4 and stop for a coffee at Deku Cafe. Then we will meet up with Satine and your dad for dinner."

"It's already one, we still have an hour drive. I'm sure it will be crowded. How will that work?" Lucas asks.

"Don't worry. My family is friends with the Canali's, the store is closed for just us," Lorenzo explains. The Rivera family was well known just like mine. They were the fourth best family in the world for hunting and were known in the hotel business. They owned many hotels around France, Greece, and Italy. Lorenzo and I met thanks to the group hunting event Dad and I attended in Italy. After that, we exchanged letters up till now.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Let's go find our hotel, then unpack and begin to look around," Dad suggests as we get into a cab at the airport.

"That sounds like a good plan, but I am wondering if we could do a little sightseeing while we are at it. We aren't going to find him unless we walk all around Paris," Lydia adds.

"That's fine. I am not expecting anyone to just search for him the whole time. It's a big city and he could be anywhere. We don't even know where his house is," I explain to everyone. In a way, I feel bad for having anyone come at all. This is like finding a needle in a haystack. He could literally be anywhere. He might not even be in Paris.

<><><>

We arrive at our hotel, The Rivera. It was actually really fancy and looked over a very rich area of Paris. "How about we get settled and go for a stroll and get dinner. We can start looking more tomorrow," I say grabbing my luggage.

"Wait," I pause when my Dad calls, "I will be doing a little search of my own with a few old friends. I don't want to be seen around the city too much with Marius' connections. That said you all need to be careful and aware of your surroundings."

"What are a couple of connections going to do against two werewolves, a kitsune, a banshee, and my bat?" Stiles asks jokingly.

"You'd be surprised," Dad answers vaguely before going into his room.

Lydia, Kira, and I go into our room, while the boys go into theirs. "What do you think your dad meant by connections?" Kira asks after we finish unpacking.

"The Chevaliers are a very powerful family. I am sure they have connections in both the business world and the supernatural world," I explain.

"Wow, this might be harder than I thought," Lydia remarks applying lipstick.