Chapter six |Tell Me Lies|

Previously on Remember Me 

"I agree, let's rest. I am beyond jet-legged," the freckled one says getting comfortable on the couch. We all laugh at him making himself at home when Stella enters the room in a rush. "Enzo, please come quickly."

I follow her to the foyer where Antony and Alessandro stood with their guns pointed at a woman with her hands in the air in surrender. "Rose?"

<><>

"Antony, Alessandro, lower your weapons," I command in italian. They follow orders and back away from Rose. I tell Stella to grab some blankets and bandages. Rose looked pretty bad, well no she looks horrible. Like attacked by a lion bad. "What the hell happened to you?" I ask her as I examine her injuries. "Satine happened," she answers shortly. Wow, not what a normal daughter-in-law to be would do. "How did you find this place?" I ask, didn't I just tell the group this was one of the safest places ever? "Gino told me." 

"Gino is alive?!" I ask surprised, yet grateful. "Yes, he is in the cellars in the basement. It was the only way I could escape the mansion. I had to go to that place again after all these years," she whispers, her voice cracking. 

"Who is here, Lorenzo?" Allison asks coming around the corner to see Rose. When she spots her she gasps in shock at her appearance, then runs over to kneel beside her. The rest of the group follows behind Allison with similar expressions of shock. "Oh Allison, sweetheart is that you? You have grown so much," Rose says pulling Allison into a hug. Stella came back with the bandages and so Antony and Alessandro helped me get Rose over to the couch. As soon as we got her laying down, I began to apply the bandages while she recalled what happened. 

"I got a call from Lorenzo hours ago telling me what had happened at the restaurant. I urged him to take the pills away and see now that I put you in too much danger, forgive me Lorenzo." 

"There is nothing to forgive, I am glad to help my best friend get his life back." 

"Thank you," Rose smiled, continuing, " I then was locked in my room by the household staff. I knew I had to get out of there before Marius found me, so I readied myself for whoever opened the door next. Satine had come to taunt me and so I tackled her and attempted to hold her down. But I guess you could say my years off as a hunter showed when she took it as an opening to headbutt me and break my nose. I finally got her in a chokehold, but the little bitch kept clawing at me until she passed out. I hurried and left her there. I took the laundry shoot to the basement as to not be seen. That's when I met Gino. He was in one of Marius' cages he used to keep the creatures he was torturing. I tried to get him out but Marius carries the keys with him at all times. It was no use pulling the bars. Gino told me that Rivera was his family head and I knew then he had to know you. He told me of this place and that his debt was almost paid, but I wasn't sure what he meant by that." 

I take a seat on the floor, setting down the bloody towels. "It means Marius will be killing him soon," I say honestly. Rose looks down guiltily as tears form in her eyes again. 

"I didn't mean for any of this to happen," Rose began the tears running down her cheeks, "I just wanted my son to be safe and happy and now he doesn't even know who he is. He is gonna marry that stalker of a girl and live the rest of his life thinking he loves her." 

"We won't let that happen," Allison says, her voice hard. I smile, of course she wants to save her man. Rose begins to rise up into sitting position with a smirk says, "I've got a plan." 

<><><>

Andreas Pov

The doctors were finally letting me leave the hospital after staying overnight. It wasn't a bad stay just an incredibly boring one. Dad pulled up to the house and insisted on helping me inside. Even though I said I felt fine. He just cares a lot I suppose. "I want to see Mom. I want to know why she didn't come and see me," I tell Dad as I head to Mom's room. Mom had her own room after my car accident. Dad said she wanted to be closer to me for fear of losing me again. "Actually your mother is on a short trip, she will be back soon," Dad says following me.

"Why didn't she say she was going?" I ask confused, mom never leaves. 

"It was a last minute trip it seems," he answered shortly. 

"Well I will go and check on my fiance then," I head to my room leaving my dad in front of my mother's room. I thought it was slightly strange when he twisted the knob as if to make sure the door remained locked. I shrugged it off and entered my room, closing the door behind me. "Satine?" I called looking around the room. "I'm in here!" She answered from the bathroom. "Is everything okay?" I ask, opening the door slightly.

"Everything is just awful. I was attacked yesterday on my way home from the hospital." I opened the door fully and my eyes widen. "Attacked by what?" It looked like an animal mauled her. "Just some ridiculous person on the street." 

"Wasn't Lucas with you?" 

"Uhhh, he had gone down a different route than the one I had." 

"Didn't you have the car?" 

"Well, uhh---none of it matters anyway. I was attacked and your father caught the culprit for me. So that I could make him regret what he did." 

"Satine, love, do you think that is a bit rash? You know, to torture someone because of a few scratches?" 

"I think it is exactly what needs to be done. I have the wedding in just a few more weeks imagine if this doesn't heal up before then?!" She says growing angrier. 

"We can always postpone?" 

"How can you even say that? It's like you don't even want to be married?!" 

"I didn't say that," I answer softly moving towards her to hug her when she shrinks away. 

"I am not going to pretend that I am not mad, so how about you go somewhere else and think about what you said." 

"Fine, I'll go, but you are acting like a totally different person. When did you suddenly become so....so crazy." 

"What are you saying?" Satine asks rising from her vanity chair. 

"I am saying I don't even know who you are anymore. All you do is hang around my dad and when I come into the room you both fall silent. It is like I can't trust you anymore. What happened to us when we were kids. When you came to see me and I took you to the Eiffel Tower and we had fun. When we went on that road trip to America after I came to see you in Canada. I just don't get it. What happened to that girl? You're acting like someone else!" I finish my rant and storm out of the room, slamming the door behind me. 

It was always like something was missing between us and I just can't take it anymore. I go straight to the garage and grab a set of keys before peeling out the driveway. I just needed to be alone, have time to think for once. I drive to the Rivera, maybe just cause I wanted to talk to a friend or maybe just to be anywhere but home. The hotel valet caught my keys as I threw them and went inside. I just sat down in the lounge area and looked up at the ceiling. It was one of those extravagant ceilings with paintings of cherubs and biblical stories and such. 

"Um, Andreas?" A man asked me. I groaned and looked down at him. "Did my dad send you already? I swear I have a tracker on me or something. Well I am not going back yet." 

"You do not recognize me?" The man asked, he seemed confused. 

"No, sorry, too many followers so little time." 

"I think you are mistaken. I am not a follower just an old frie- acquaintance." 

"Oh forgive me, what's your name?"

"Chris, Chris Argent." 

Words > 1453

Woah things are getting crazzzy haha. Hope you guys like it!