Chapter 2 / First impressions

Matts pov

She sat in her lavender champion hoodie, silver hoops, and black skinny jeans with rips in the knees like a prosperous queen. I plopped next to her and introduced myself.

"Hey i'm matt" i said with a light smirk.
"I'm Ivy" she softly spoke.

Her eyes were beautiful. Brown and bold. The way she looked at me was like no other feeling. She was mysterious. Her skin was like coffee color with a lil creamer.

"What brought you outside?" she asked

All I could think about was how delicate her voice was.

"Inside felt too pretentious, and i'm not feeling like partying to be honest. It's desolate and peaceful out here, even though the music is sounding through the walls" I responded.

"Do you want to cuddle? My hoodie isn't providing shit for me right now" she asked with a smile.

Her smile made me melt a little on the inside.

"Fine by me" I told her as I smirked.

I held her in my arms on the sofa outside overlooking the city of Austin. I felt so comfortable. As if i've known Ivy for years. In my heart, I could strongly feel that she could be the one for me.

*    *    *    *     *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *

Ivys pov

My friends were getting white girl wasted inside, so I decided to make my way to the back porch. It seemed like the move for a less stressful night even with the chilly air nibbling at my uncovered skin. I heard the the sliding open and groaned at the thought of a bunch of drunk people bringing the party outside. Not gonna lie, I just wasn't in the mood to get lit. It was just one of those nights. My friends wanted me to go so bad, so I did and now i'm here cold and bored. That boredom ended when a real cute boy came around the sofa and introduced himself.

"Hey i'm matt" he spoke while making an irresistible smirk

I couldn't help but think how fine this man is. He nearly made my thoughts crumble like when spongebob couldn't remember his name. I tried to remain as chill as possible, so I wouldn't come off as a freak of some sort. I think first impressions truly matter.

"I'm Ivy" I spoke calmly.

"He's so beautiful and he dresses nice; I just want to know more about him" I thought to myself.