Chapter 6 / A bump in the road

Ivys pov

It's Sunday night. 9:47 to be exact. I decided to Uber and meet Lauren and Genesis at In-N-Out. Matt kept texting me. He asked if I was okay, if I wanted anything, and kept going on about he couldn't wait to see me, which made me smile that he cares. I pulled open the doors of In-N-Out. Air masked with the smell of french fries blew in my face. I noticed Lauren and Genesis sitting at a booth on the other side of the restaurant. I ordered a double-double with no cheese and no tomato with yummy fries. I headed over to Laur and Gen to finally talk to them about Matt, who may be the boy of my dreams.

"I haven't seen you since biology, where've you been?" Lauren asked.

"I've been studying, looking through the clearance section in Urban across campus, stress eating, thinking about Matt, but mostly studying." I responded.

"I don't care, tell me, or us about Matt" Genesis proclaimed.

"Order 899" a worker shouted yelled.

"To be continued" I said smirking.

I retrieved my double-double and slid into the booth.

"Show us photos" Lauren Demanded.

"Your story wasn't enough" Genesis added.

I showed them photos of Matt that I took of him at his apartment

"Wait....I bought edibles from him" Lauren said.

"Of course you did, but there's no way he's a dealer? His apartment doesn't reek" I responded.

"Maybe he delivers" Genesis added in.

"He probably does heroin" Genesis said.

"Genesis shut the hell up, no he doesn't! We get it. If you see a straight you floor it" I responded.

"Whatever, tell us how this happened" Genesis said while shoving fries in her mouth.

"Okay Okay... we met in the backyard of that party you both dragged me to. He came around the corner and started to make conversation with. Then we ended up at his place
" I told them.

"You had me at Urban clearance section" Lauren told me.

"And tell me how Noah showed up to his apartment with a baseball bat ready to beat my ass again. He's so aggressive and irrational" I told them.

"You should have called the cops that time and when he took advantage of you" Genesis said as she waved her hands in the air.

"I know! He took advantage of me and my kindness. He knew I wouldn't call the cops, I didn't, and I should have" I responded.

"He's horrible. He probably would have just got a slap on the wrist" Lauren included.

"He forced himself on you! He hit you! I don't like him! At all! The fact that in his mind he think it's okay to perform such acts on you and use you for his satisfaction is utterly disgusting" Genesis said aloud.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Ivys pov

The clock struck midnight. I Showered and put myself together to finally get some sleep. I have Three exams tomorrow, but Matt and I are going out for dinner tomorrow tonight. I layed in bed thinking about staring into his sparkling eyes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Matts pov

I heard knocks on the door. It's 12:45 am. I wasn't expecting anyone. I knew Ivy wasn't coming over, but I went to the door and looked through the peephole. It was Samantha. I opened the door because I care for her even though she broke me. She was was wearing a pearl white robe.

"Matt I miss you" she told me as she walked in.

"I didn't invite you in. What do you want?" I asked.

"I'm here for you. I need you so bad" she said while un-tieing her robe

"Something about my face make her take her clothes off"

She left herself exposed in velvet red lingerie.

"We aren't together anymore! Why would you think I have the slightest interest in you. You fucked Aaron. Just leave me alone. Why do you think I haven't answered your calls or texts?" I asked her.

"Matt i'm pregnant!" Samantha yelled.