•[4]•

I sat in one of the chairs outside of recovery girls office and quietly tapped my foot impatiently. I was trying no to stand up and pace back and forth but relax, that shit-for-brains really screwed up this time. How could he engage like that? So carelessly, just for that pathetic little girl's life.

I heard multiple steps ushering towards me and I snapped out of it to look up at who it was with a questioning glare. I looked up and found Kirishima, Todoroki, Iida, and Ochako all staring at me intensely, Ochako and Iida actually crying.

"Is Midoriya okay?" Iida asked.

"Will he be okay?!" Ochako shouted.

"What makes any of you think I fucking know? I'm waiting for Recovery Girl to hurry the fuck up so I can talk to her about my own injuries."

That was probably one of the biggest lies I've ever told and it was so pathetic that none of them bought it and it was aggravating. Before they could question me though, the door opened to reveal that old stubby lady with her phony, nervous smile.

"Izuku is in critical condition, I'm afraid there isn't much I can do, his damages seem to be permanent"

I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms, walking in to examine him. I was the one who brought him here after All Might finally arrive and began to take over that battle. I glanced towards Deku and my eyes widened at his condition, both his arms were completely wrapped as well as his head, torso, and legs.

I saw everyone else surround him and everybody gasped and started tearing up, even Todoroki. I realized the little girl was in a chair next to him with her legs brought up to her chest. I nearly said something to that brat when I saw Deku groggily open his eyes.

He blinked a couple times, almost as if processing things and then they shot open scaring everybody making us all jump back. He sat up and everybody could see the pain on his face but he acted as if it was nothing.

"Kacchan and the little girl, are they okay? Did they get hurt?!"

"No, we didn't" I hissed. "We're both fine"

I looked at him directly in the eyes as he sighed in relief and looked towards Recovery Girl.

"Midoriya it looks like your damages are-"

"Midoriya!"

Everyone watched as a scrawny, tired looking man bolted to Deku's side. He hugged him even though he couldn't do anything back and I was fuming, trying to keep it together.

"Permanent"

"What?!" The man yelled.

"I didn't want to ruin the School's reputation anymore by using my quirk unlicensed but I wanted to protect her, I'm sorry"

"Don't be sorry Midoriya"

Deku was trying to hold back tears as usual and I just scoffed and walked out. Maybe it was a good thing for permanent damage, he wouldn't get in my way and he wouldn't get hurt anymore.