•[14]•

We made it to the party and I hopped out of the car as well as Deku so I could lock the car and then we walked into "greet"everybody. Deku thanked me but I ignored him and walked away.

"Midoriya!"

I turned and watched Deku find Todoroki walking up to him in a white tuxedo and Deku blushed, waving at him. I listened in on their conversation,

"I thought Katsuki was taking you here?"

"Yea he did, then he just left"

"Well, would you like to have this dance?" He said with a sly smile glancing towards me.

Deku took his hand and Kirishima looked at me with a smug look when he found me through the crowds.

"You like Midoriya don't you?"

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do" he said rolling his eyes. "So lets get you near him so you two can dance"

I adverted my eyes as he dragged me on the dance floor to properly dance with him and I rolled my eyes as he discussed the plan.

"I'm gonna follow their dance moves and when he spins Izuku out you grab his other hand and pull him to you while I go to Todoroki."

I nodded slowly as we both watched them dance. The first time they did it we were two late on it and the second time we missed it. The last time was right now, they spun and right when we were close enough and Deku's hand reached out.

I snatched his hand and pulled him into me, continuing to dance and Deku hadn't even noticed yet. I glanced at Kirishima and Todoroki with a smirk before continuing.

"I wish I knew why Kacchan hated me Todoroki" Deku said.

I stayed silent for a moment, he actually thought I hated him? How stupid could he get? Of course I didn't hate him I fucking loved his pathetic ass.

"I don't hate you Deku"

Deku lifted his head from my chest abruptly and blushed a dark shade of red and he made me blush a shade of pink.

"I-I-I"

"Sorry for your loss" I mumbled looking at everyone at the party but Deku.

I made eye contact with All Might and he eyed me suspiciously making me look back down at Deku. I could feel everybody's eyes on us and I couldn't take it and I pushed Deku off me no matter how much I enjoyed it.

He didn't fall but he stumbled back and I walked out the doors. I sat on the porch with my head in my hands and groaned. The door opened and I felt someone sit right next to me, so close we were touching shoulders and I already knew it was Deku.

"Is it because of how many people stared?"

I didn't respond and he took that as a yes, he knew me better than anyone else aside from my mom. I shouldn't have ruined our relationship.

I felt him move and I kept my face buried but he shoved me off the steps, to the side and I saw a boy right next to me.

"What the hell De-"