•[19]•

I looked out the window for the hundredth time and finally saw Deku with that man who claims he's All Might.

It was 10:30 at night, I hadn't seen Deku in thirteen hours and I watched them hug. I was steaming as I stomped down the stairs, opened the door and crossed my arms.

"Why the hell have you been gone for so long?"

"I said I'd leave you alone I-"

"No get inside, now"

Deku waves at Toshinori and he did the same thing while raising an eyebrow at me. I slammed the door and turned my rage on Deku.

"What the fuck! Where have you been?"

"I-I was with Toshinori-"

"Why? To discuss that symbol of peace bullshit?"

"It's not bullshit!"

"Yes it is!"

"No it isn't"

"Yea it fucking is!"

Why do you have to be so mean!" He said angrily. "I hate you!" Deku hissed before walking back outside and slamming the door.

I sat down with wide eyes, did he really hate me? That's not what I wanted, I didn't want him to hate me. I want him to love me, I want to be his hero. I felt tears drop onto my legs and tried to wipe them away but they kept spilling out.

I kept thinking, did he actually leave? Where is he? Am I that pathetic? I want him.

I walked up and opened the door, he didn't leave, not yet. He was on the porch steps with his head in his hands and I hovered about him.

"What do you-"

"Don't hate me, please"

Deku stopped moving and looked up at me in shock and confusion. He watched the tears fall down my face as I squeezed my eyes shut and clenched my fists to my sides.

"Please" I said again.

What was I saying? I'm getting soft for Deku and there was nothing I could do about it accept accepting the fact that I'm in love with him.

I felt Deku's arm wrap around me and squeeze me close but I did nothing.

"I don't hate you but you are being mean." He said quietly.

He let go and walked inside since I wasn't hugging back. I walked in and sat on the couch with my hood up, still trying to dry my stupid tears.

Deku came and sat next to me and he leaned on me, putting a hand on my thigh and he patted it. He looked at me and smiled lightly and I hid my face because of my tears and the blush rising on my face.

"It's okay, I'll never hate you"