•[21]•

•Kacchan•

I watched heroes going for the brains of these Nomu's and just assumed their brains. I fought off quite a few and lost my focus when a loud crash was heard to my left.

I looked up and found Deku struggling to get up under the falling rubble and I bolted to him. He got up and kept going before I could get to him, he slammed into another Nomu and then that was the only real damage he took.

With all these heroes working together it didn't take long to kill all the Nomu's released into the city. I found Deku again and he was heaving from the work he'd done.

I grabbed him away from the premises and told him to follow me as I shot into the air, him following. I went as far as possible through buildings until we basically had to walk.

I knelt down and Deku looked at me like I was crazy and I sighed, annoyed.

"Hop on my back"

He cautiously did so and I boosted back up into the air with my explosions. I could see it in the distance and sped a little faster. A large tree was right in front of me and Deku as I shot the two of us up to the top to sit in the branches.

I laid down where a bunch of branches sat perfectly for it and gestured Deku to lay on me. He blushed which was hard to see in the middle of the night but it was nice.

"Izuku"

He turned and looked at me with concern, probably since I've never called him by his real name. I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist and put my face in the crook of his neck.

"I know this isn't the best place and I obviously can't offer you the best, but I want to be with you"

"You are with me though Kacchan"

I laughed, "No, I want you to go out with me."

He turned and looked directly in my eyes.

"Izuku, will you go out with me?"

I watched him tear up and start crying, trying to wipe them away with the palms of his hands as he leaned back on me. He nodded his head up and down repeatedly,

"Yes"

I hugged him tighter and snuggled into him as we enjoyed the crisp breeze and each other's company.