•[5]•

This was it, my potential of being a great hero gone. I didn't cry, I wouldn't except that for an answer. As long as I live I will push to be better than my best, I can do this.

"Leave" I said.

"What? Everyone practically yelled.

"I said leave! All of you!"

They looked with shocked expressions but respected my wish and left, even recovery girl left and I sat there and sighed heavily.

I thought I saw someone move and I just now noticed the little girl I saved. She looked at me with big sad eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you hurt?"

She only shook her head no and looked at me silently with her same sad eyes.

"Please tell me what's wrong" I said softly.

She hesitated before responding, "I-I didn't mean for you to get hurt! This is all my fault!"

"No it isn't! Don't think that! It was my fault I wasn't quick enough and wasn't sure how to respond to how fast the situation was going."

"If I wouldn't have left Chisaki you'd be fine right now!"

"Who's Chisaki?"

She locked her jaw in place and put her hands carefully over her mouth with wide, scared eyes.

"I won't tell, I want to make sure you're okay, I did save you"

She started to loosen up a little and spoke when the door opened again to reveal Kacchan. The little girl clamped her mouth shut again.

"I think it's a good thing this damage is permanent" he said with a smile. "It makes it easier for me to become the best"

I stood there silently and listened to the same thing he always told me, how I was a worthless, pathetic piece of shit and I kept nodding through but we heard the little girl speak.

"He saved many more lives than your own is even worth, and you're putting him down while he's broken just about every bone in his body."

"Yea and?"

"I will fix him" she sniffles. "Just to prove to you that he's better than you and always will be because he is my hero and I will not let you do this to him."

Kacchan only scoffed and I smiled lightly listening to her speak. That's something I'd say, 'I'm going to fix him' even though I can't be fixed, it's permanent damage.

The girl stared at me and awkwardly took my cast off of one of my arms. I looked at her strangely and she touched my bare arm making me wince , trying to keep my face stoic.

Kacchan crosses his arms and scoffed walking out of the room. The girl rested her hands on my arm and I watched as it started to swell down until it went back to normal, I didn't even have my scars anymore.

"W-What?"

She looked at me emotionlessly and passed out on the ground. I subconsciously bolted down to grab her and braced for pain, but nothing came. I stared at myself and ripped all my bandaging off.

I picked her up and began walking around to find out I was okay, she did something to me and I felt stronger than ever. I latched onto the girl and opened the door, still seeing everybody out there.

"Recovery Girl, s-she passed o-out and I-I-"

She grabbed the girl while everybody looked at me in confusion.