•[13]•

Knock! Knock! Knock!

I opened the door groggily and saw Mitsuki with a small smile at my doorstep.

"Mrs. Bakugo! What can I do for you?"

I found out that my mom had passed, minutes after I tried to calm down in front of her room. I'm trying to keep her promise now, trying not to dwell on her death and push pass it.

"I'm sorry for your loss" she said quietly.

"Our, loss. I know how close she was to you" I said hugging her.

Her eyes were red and puffy and so were mine so she wiped them away and tried to speak up.

"I came over to tell you that I want you to stay a week or two with Katsuki."

"W-What? Why?"

"I'm going on a business trip that I unfortunately can't miss and I don't want you or Katsuki alone."

"I-I mean if I'm not a burden, I-I don't know-"

"You're not and I'm not taking no for an answer" she said smiling.

I nodded my head, a little scared and I let her inside while I packed my things. She gave me the details of where I'd sleep and she gave me the money to pay for groceries saying that Katsuki would blow it all on stuff he didn't even need.

We walked a couple houses down and Mitsuki let me inside and called Kacchan down. He walked down the stairs and glared when he saw me next to Mitsuki.

He rolled his eyes as his mom hugged us goodbye and left without another word. The silence was getting a little awkward but my phone saved me and rang.

I looked to see All Might calling me and I accepted it.

"Hey All Might"

"Hello Midoriya! I wanted to let you know that we have a party being held for the heroes who made it through their 1st year of U.A."

"Sounds fun does anybody else need to know?"

"Katsuki, since you both left early yesterday"

"When does it start?"

"6 pm tonight"

I agreed and hung knowing there was already a party from Ochako, I just didn't know when. I set my things down on the couch and pulled out formal attire.

"You have All Might's number?"

"Yea? All first-year's are going to a party tonight at six sharp which is in about an hour"

"I'm not going that's fucking stupid"

I shut my mouth after that and went into the bathroom to change. It's not like I've never been here before since we've lived in the same houses since childhood. I put on some music as I got ready and I looked pretty good.

I wore black skinny jeans with a black long sleeved collar shirt that had a pristine white tie on. I ruffled my hair and called it good.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I walked out and found Kacchan in the same position but with a more formal attire. Todoroki was calling and Kacchan glanced at me as I answered.

"What's up Todoroki?"

"Midoriya, would you like to go to the party with me?"

"Uhm I'm not sure? I'm with Kacchan right now, he might be giving me a ride there?" I said unsurely staring at Kacchan questioningly.

"Yea I'll take your dumbass there" he said crossing his arms.

"He said he'll take me, sorry Todoroki-Kun"