•[17]•

It had been about three days since I'd made any contact with Kacchan since that day he kissed me. I was just too embarrassed to walk up to him and do it back, or tell him I like him too.

What if it was a joke? That scares me because I don't want to confess feelings if he was only doing it to be a jerk.

I laid on the couch and tried to fall asleep, I twist and turned and when I finally found the right spot to sleep I woke up crying with a nightmare that Kacchan died.

I walked up the stairs and opened Kacchan's door carefully. I didn't know if he was asleep or not since his back was turned but I laid in bed with him and kept my distance, trying to fall asleep.

I was still wide awake and felt Deku get in bed with me. I waited about ten minutes to check if he was asleep or not and I heard sniffling.

I turned my head towards him and saw him shaking lightly with little whimpers and I just felt bad. I wondered what he was dreaming about and if he was okay.

I flipped myself towards him and I slouched an arm over his shoulder, pulling him over so I could look at him. He had a tear stained face and tears were still dripping from his eyes.

I sighed and pulled him closer to me, wrapping my arms around him and I wiped his tears away with my thumbs and put my chin on top of his head.

"It's okay" I whispered.

I blushed thinking of everything I'm doing. Why am I doing this? I'm not soft, but I couldn't let Deku just cry himself to sleep. That's probably why he came up, he had a nightmare but about what?

I sighed and felt arms wrap around my waist and saw Deku pulling himself closer. I just closed my eyes and did my best to fall asleep.

"Midoriya!"

We both woke up, startled and looked at each other. Deku realized the predicament we were in and shoved himself onto the ground before apologizing.

"I'm sorry Kacchan, I-I had a nightmare and I didn't want to be alone-"

"It's fine" I said bluntly.

I heard thumping up the stairs and locked the door not knowing who the hell was in my house.

"Midoriya! Are you in there? It's Toshinori!"