•[8]•

I woke up to my mom banging two pans together at my doorway, yelling at me that I was going to be late for U.A. and I groaned.

I chucked my pillow across my room and pulled my blanket off getting into my stupid uniform. I slouched my bag over one shoulder and shoved my hands in my pockets slamming the door on my mom.

I glanced towards Deku's house and glanced around, expecting to see him like I did everyday but surprisingly he wasn't around. I checked my phone and it said he hadn't been active for 16 hours, he hadn't even opened the new group chat Iida made.

I continued to casually walk into U.A. and put my things in my locker before heading to Mr. Aizawa's class. Walking up the stairs I wasn't paying attention and almost ran right into Mr. Aizawa and Deku. . . and that little girl.

Deku turned and smiled lightly making the other two turn around but they only glared. I walked into class with them and watched as Deku sat and the other two stood in front of the class.

"This is the child that Deku saved the other day, her name is Eri."

Everybody smiled and waved at her and she hid behind Mr. Aizawa and we all listened, wondering the same question as to why the hell she was in our class.

"She doesn't have parents, so I'm taking care of her which means she will be in here everyday until I find a better option"

Everybody nodded and Mr. Aizawa excuses everybody to go into weight training for another day. I was last to walk out, right behind Deku who was nearly slammed by All Might.

"You better race ahead of everybody else Midoriya! You have to prep before you use the weights."

He nodded with determination and when All Might went ahead he sulked with a sigh and bolted to catch up to him. By the time I got up to the weight-room again, Deku was dripping with sweat and he raced to the bar to set up the weights.

He put on the same amount of weights I put on yesterday, I thought I was going to out-do his limit but I was wrong. What made it worse was that he looked at me before putting on one pound more from what I did yesterday so that he could show he was doing more than me.

Todoroki was going to spot for him but I shoved him out of the way and put my hands under the bar.

"I'm going next after you" I hissed.

Deku nodded and lifted the weight up with ease before lowering himself down and barely grazed over my body as he lifted back up and this repeated until he finished his reps. I struggled to keep a stoic face and ended up blushing each time he lowered himself down because each time his ass lightly grazed my hips.

He set the bar up and looked at me apologetically.

"Sorry" he mumbled.

I added more weights and Kirishima spotted for me as we rotated throughout the period until we dismissed.